Thursday 6 February 2020

Wednesday Wish List


I was aiming to post this week's Wednesday Wish List yesterday- y'know, actually on Wednesday- but my new bedroom furniture arrived before I could add any text, and then I got lost under a mountain of stuff as I started emptying old drawers to fill up new ones. By the time I'd stopped for the day, I was too tired to finish the post, so I'm just going to post it today instead before I get back to organising the bomb site that is my bedroom. Better late than never, right? When you see how cute this week's favourites are, I think you'll agree.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15
   
So, yesterday morning, Erstwilder launched their adorable Valentine's collection 'With Love', which features fifteen designs inspired by vintage Valentine's Day cards. Having a soft spot for kitsch, mid-century-style fashion, and with the jewellery being utterly adorable, I'm naturally head over heels for this collection. It is the cutest thing I've seen in ages! And they even come in red heart-shaped boxes, which just adds to their appeal.

They're perfect for Valentine's and Galentine's Day celebrations (or just for wearing all year round), and so lovely as presents for your Valentine- or for yourself. I've decided to be my own Valentine this year, so I was up before 6am yesterday morning to shop the collection. I treated myself to two of my favourites- the skunk and the pink kitten brooches, which both look so darn cute- and was definitely lucky to get my hands on them before they sold out. (As the quantities are limited, some designs always sell out almost immediately, so you have to be ready to pounce at the moment they launch to stand a chance of getting your favourites). I really want the swans, dog, donkey, and bluebirds, too, but I was good and restrained myself because I'm trying to save for a Nintendo Switch Lite. I'm hoping to pick up other designs later, but in the mean time, gold star for me! 

Most of the designs are still available, so I've linked to as many as I could find in stock in the UK above. You can also shop directly with Erstwilder in Australia here, or through their stockists around the world here.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Alongside the With Love collection, Erstwilder have also released a selection of Valentine's Essentials heart studs and drop earrings. The earrings have been made from complimenting resins so that they can be mixed and matched with the brooches and necklaces, but they make a great statement on their own, too. I have so many of their earrings already and I wear them with everything. I have similar red ripple resin drop earrings, but I'd love to add the others to my collection. I'd happily wear all of these all year round. Again, I've linked to what I could find in stock in the UK above, but you can shop with Erstwilder and their stockists worldwide via the links I shared earlier, too.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Have you bought anything from the With Love collection yet? Which pieces are you favourites?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig