Wednesday 26 February 2020

Wednesday Wish List


Here are a few things on my wish list this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

After the success of last year's Peter Rabbit collection, which sold out incredibly fast, Erstwilder have relaunched some of their most popular Beatrix Potter designs in brand new resins. The Peter Rabbit 2020 collection went on sale just this morning, and features six of Beatrix Potter's most beloved characters in brooch form including Peter Rabbit, Jemima Puddle Duck, Benjamin Bunny and more.

I grew up reading Beatrix Potter stories and watching the series on TV, so I can't help loving this little collection. I'm thrilled it's made a return as I missed out on the original designs last year, but history seems to be repeating itself as I can't afford to shop this time, either. I'd love to get my hands on the beautiful Jemima and Peter brooches, but I doubt I'll be lucky enough for them to still be in stock when I get paid next week. Sob! If you're completely smitten with the brooches, shop now, because they never stick around for long!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14

Erstwilder have also released a brand new range of Peter Rabbit inspired Essentials earrings to compliment the brooches, featuring bunny shaped stud and drop earrings in two designs and seven different finishes. I love bunnies and used to have two of my own until they passed of old age a few years ago, so I just could not resist these adorable designs, and spent my last pennies on the white textured resin studs, and pink bubble resin studs this morning. I really like the black and teal colour-ways, too, but I thought the pastel / delicate colours would be perfect for Easter and spring which aren't far off now. Unfortunately, these two colours seem to have sold out in the UK now, but they are still available from Erstwilder in Australia. Everything else is still in stock as I write this.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

If brooches and earrings weren't exciting enough, Erstwilder has also released some Beatrix Potter print scarves! There are hair and neck scarves in three pastel designs, and they look so lovely. I just can't decide if the Jemima Puddle Duck (pink), or Peter Rabbit and Friends print (blue) is my favourite. 

I've linked to UK stockists for all the Erstwilder pieces, but if you're outside the UK, you can shop directly with Erstwilder here, or find other stockists around the world here.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Another new launch I'm loving is Lady Vintage's new range of short-sleeved Lyra dresses. Eight new prints have been released, and they really have chosen some beautiful ones this time. The colours are so lovely, too. I'm so in love with the fushia kingfisher print (OMG, so pretty!), but I think the bug print comes a close second. Sadly, I think the chances of my size still being in stock next time I have money to spare is zero, but it doesn't hurt to dream.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list right now, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I've yet to own anything from Lady Vintage, but by golly do they make some beautiful pieces!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig