Wednesday 25 September 2019

Wednesday Wish List


I've been coveting so many amazing accessories lately, so this week's Wednesday Wish List is all about the jewellery. Kitsch, quirky acrylic and resin jewellery, to be more specific, including some fantastic Halloween pieces.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

After the success of last year's collection, Erstwilder have revived The Bone Brigade for a second Halloween, with five brand new designs and the return of Tabby Tombstone. It's proved so popular that half the collection has already sold out everywhere in the UK- and it was only released yesterday! I would particularly love to get my hands on the wolf and the raven, but I can't afford to make any purchases this month, so I will probably miss out this time. Sob! I've linked to the designs I could find in stock today in the UK, but you can find a list of stockists around the world here, and shop direct from Erstwilder in Australia here


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

La Vidriola have just launched the most incredible zodiac and 'Cosmica' (cosmic and mythological) acrylic jewellery collections for autumn 2019, and I basically want them all. These are just a handful of the new designs that have grabbed my attention. I definitely need the Almiraj (unicorn bunny) brooch, and I really love the scorpion, even though my star sign is actually cancer.



This laser cut acrylic witch brooch from Rock the Panda is so pretty I'd want to wear it all year round. A witch brooch is for life and not just for Halloween!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

Kimchi and Coconut have also just released their Halloween jewellery collection for '19, and their designs are the cutest. There are pumpkins and puppies, cats and crescent moons, and so much more, Many of the designs come in different colour ways, too- although, this does make deciding on a favourite so much harder!


1 // 2

I discovered these amazing laser-cut, hand-painted acrylic Labyrinth brooches by Acrylic Addict a few days ago thanks to Nat posting about them on her Instagram Stories over the weekend, and I'm crazy about them. Labyrinth  has been one of my favourite films since childhood, and these designs are brilliant- especially the Firey brooch. I'm just gutted I missed the pre-orders for these fantastic door guards (or whatever these characters are called!) brooches. They're so perfect.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here for similar inspiration.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. The Labyrinth ones are so cooL! I have been tempted by the Phoenix necklace for weeks from Lavidriola! I lov e the Jazz musicians one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How ammmmazing are the Labyrinth pieces! I need to save some money and invest in them! I also so loved the bone brigade release. I have 2 from the last release and was hoping to get the Rex but woooow, they sold out SO fast! It was crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The witch brooch is by Rock The Panda rather than Pandacat, just so you know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? It was listed as belonging to Pandacat when I wrote this. Thanks for letting me know. :)

      Delete
    2. Yeah I'm the maker haha, no worries though!

      Delete
  4. I'm so sorry. I've amended the post so it's now got your details. It was definitely listed on another site to begin with... Perhaps they were just reselling a piece they'd bought from you?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig