Wednesday 11 September 2019

Wednesday Wish List


Hey guys,

I'm sorry it's been so quiet on the blog lately. My laptop broke after taking an impromptu trip to the floor (it slipped off a low table and broke the screen), and I had to send it off to get repaired. I finally got it back a few days ago, and it seems to be in full working order again now, so I'm ready to start catching up and get back in the blogging game. 

Naturally, as it's Wednesday, I'm going to kick things off with a brand new Wednesday Wish List. It feels like forever since I last put one together, but it's only been a couple of weeks.



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

I'm loving this colourful venn diagram jewellery collection from Tatty Devine, especially the two incredible statement necklaces. They make my colouring-loving soul happy.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16

Yesterday morning, Erstwilder released the first of two Halloween collections for 2019 called Out of the Shadows, and I am obsessed. I love the retro, kitschy style of the designs. I think it's their best Halloween range to date. I particularly love the Patch the Pumpkin (#1), Raven Mad (#14), and Take a Bite (#4) brooches, but I could happily snap up the whole collection. Sadly, I'm poor and can't afford to splurge this time, but I did treat myself to Patch the Pumpkin because I had to have it. Look how cute it is! It'll be the very first Halloween brooch in my collection... but hopefully not the last.

I've linked to my favourite UK stockist, Glitterally, above, but you can shop the range direct from Erstwilder in Australia here, and find more stockists around the world here.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

To coincide with Out of the Shadows, Erstwilder also launched some Halloween Essentials; a range of stud earrings to compliment their Halloween designs. I think they're absolutely gorgeous. The crescent moons come in a variety of other colours and finishes including black and silver, but my heart belongs to the yellow and orange pairs. Even though I bought ten or twelve pairs from the last Essentials collection a couple of months ago (blog post coming soon), I had to add a couple more to my collection, and went for the marbled orange circles (#8), and the marbled yellow crescent moon studs (#2). I can't wait for them to get here!



The Heartbreaker eyeshadow palette from Sugarpill is the eyeshadow palette dreams are made of. Those colours! *Insert heart eyes here.*


Dolly Dimple Design Puffin Brooch

This acrylic puffin brooch from Dolly Dimple looks spectacular. The best part is, for every puffin brooch purchased, Dolly Dimple will donate £2 to the Scottish Wildlife Trust to help conserve puffins, so it's a good excuse to treat yourself, right?


1 // 2

Lindy Bop have done it again with these gorgeous Bletchley shirt dresses. I'd happily wear them both to death this autumn / winter.


Cakeworthy Hocus Pocus Winifred Shirt

And last but not least, I love this Hocus Pocus shirt from Cakeworthy. The most surprising thing is, it goes up to a 4XL!! Truffle Shuffle have sadly sold out of most sizes now (hopefully they'll restock it), but it's still available in larger sizes from the American Shop Disney site here.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion and beauty pieces I'm coveting, check out my style and beauty wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig