Sunday 25 August 2019

Sunday Favourites #384


Who's ready for some Sunday Favourites?


A Kailo Chic Life's DIY felt fruit drink stirrers are so darn cute.


We may be enjoying a summer heatwave in England this weekend, but there's no denying autumn is on the way. Damask Love are already looking ahead and have shared an easy pom pom fall centrepiece DIY in the prettiest autumn colours.


Not everyone will get it or you and that's okay. Artwork by Emily Cox Head.


The Sprinkle Factory can show you how to make these beautiful rose cookies from a candy corn cookie cutter.



Maritza Lisa can teach you how to make these lovely monstera earrings- without tools!


I love the look of these DIY 80s-inspired geometric splatter paint earrings from Club Crafted.


These New York, London, and Paris cross stitch patterns from Satsuma Street are too cute.



If you're looking for a different, easy, and colourful way to display your plants, check out A Kailo Chic Life's DIY colour blocked tall planters.


New Look have the cutest little planters at the moment. (Flamingo // koala // sloth). I wonder how easy it would be to remove the fake plants and gravel so I could use them for real plants?


I love Club Crafted's customised rainbow rickrack dress. I want to try this!



These object arrangements by Adam Hillman of Witenry are so satisfying to look at.






Cats in hats made from their own shed fur.


And last but not least, I'd love to have a go at this unique colour blocked thread wreath from The House That Lars Built.

If you'd like to see more stuff like this, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here for similar inspiration.

Thanks for reading! I hope you have a great Bank Holiday weekend!

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig