Wednesday 21 August 2019

Wednesday Wish List


Here's a few things on my lust list this week. Naturally, it's all about the jewellery...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

La Vidriola have released a bunch of new designs this week. These statement acrylic necklaces (and brooch) are spectacular. I'm particularly blown away by the amount of detail on the 'The Flight of Birds' necklace- it's incredible.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19 // 20

Erstwilder launched another Fan Favourites collection on Tuesday morning, bringing back twenty favourite designs in new colours and finishes. I basically want one of everything, but I could only stretch to two, so I bought the Flora Fox Face Brooch and Trixie Bunny Honey Brooch. I've been wanting to add a fox and a bunny brooch to my collection for the longest time. I can't believe it's taken me this long! I also really want the lighthouse brooch, the hot air balloon earrings, the caravan brooch, and Marc the Maltese brooch- mostly because it reminds me a little of Rosie, just without her black markings. I've linked to Erstwilder above, but you can find a list of stockists around the world here. Some of the designs have already sold out, so move fast if you want to snag any of them!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 

Oh So Flamingo have the most beautiful range of floral acrylic brooches at the moment. I particularly love the sunflower brooch- no surprise since sunflowers are one of my favourite flowers- but the daffodil and the tulips also calling my name.


1 // 2

Kimchi and Coconut's necklaces of famous paintings are so gorgeous. I can't decide which design I like best.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I love these hand painted acrylic brooches from Australian brand, Marvellous Creatures. My favourite has to be the capybara, although the komodo dragon is pretty damn awesome, too.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

And Curious Carousel have the cutest acrylic wallaby brooches and earrings at the moment. The only problem is, they're all so cute, I can't decide which colour way I like best.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list at the moment, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig