Sunday 3 June 2018

Sunday Favourites #330


It's that time of the week again...


I love these colourful abstract works of art by Carrie McIntyre.


This buttercream pom pom cake by The Sprinkle Factory looks amazing! I wish I could decorate cakes like this.


How cute are these koala cookie sandwiches from Vickie Liu?!


I want to make these adorable DIY rainbow wall hooks by A Kailo Chic Life.


This Little Mermaid inspired wreath by Handmade Charlotte has been made out of pasta. Pasta!!


I'm loving this pretty DIY Instagram flower wall from Love Emily Jayne.


These DIY edible tassel doughnuts  from Aww Sam are so eye-catching and unique. I bet they taste good, too.


I'm also inspired by this colourful heart notice board from Aww Sam's post how to make your workplace more fun. 




A Kailo Chic Life's DIY rainbow edged mirror is really fun.


These DIY bridesmaid gift boxes from Tell Love and Party are such a lovely way to pop the question to your future bridesmaids.


I'd love to try this summer flamingo hand embroidery pattern from Bustle and Sew.


Paper and Stitch's layered doughnut parfait looks so delicious.


These drinking animal planters are so cute.



Awesome pixelated art by Japanese artist Yuni Yoshida.

Lovely Links


♥ 22 things you should know about your sick friend who 'complains' a lot. Chances are, they're not complaining at all, but trying to open up and talk about what they're going through because they need to talk about it to someone they trust, or because it's a big part of their life, just like your job, family, or social life. Living with a chronic illness is so hard. Try to listen without judging.

♥ 17 things to consider if you're debating whether to post about your illness on Facebook. In my experience (of using Facebook at the start of my chronic pain- I don't anymore), it will lose you friends quicker than you can blink, but it's a good way to find out who your real friends are. Apparently, it isn't many. Don't let that stop you from posting about your illness on your own accounts, though; if your friends don't like it; they're not your real friends, and you deserve better.




Sarah Lex shared some helpful tips about what to expect when you're expecting... a puppy.

♥ I loved reading From Roses' lovely, relatable post about 6 things her dogs have taught her.

♥ A Bookish Baker wrote a fascinating post about the story of how she hatched chicks in an incubator.

Issy Belle Fox wrote about an important subject that people rarely talk about but should- the taboo of infertility.

Amie, The Curvaceous Vegan, talked about why her blog is important to her and why everyone should have one.

♥ A Beautiful Mess shared some of the best brownie recipes on the Internet. And now I need brownies.

If you'd like to see more like this, why not check out my Pinterest and Tumblr? You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here.

Have a great day!

Which part(s) did you enjoy most this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig