Wednesday 13 June 2018

Wednesday Wish List


Here are a few things I've been coveting this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

Acrylic jewellery brand La Vidriola have created a F.R.I.E.N.D.S. collection, and it's the best thing ever! I need that thanksgiving turkey brooch in my life!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

I'm also loving La Vidriola's limited edition Toy Story collection, which is made up of thirteen acrylic pieces including necklaces, bracelets, brooches, and earrings. These five are my favourites, especially 'The Claw' necklace (#1).



Lady Vintage's Hawaiian fruit print Eva dress is so gorgeous! With that tropical fruit print, floaty skirt, and little capped sleeves, it's the perfect summer dress.



Last week, I was coveting a a large straw-effect shoulder bag from Accessorize, and this week, I stumbled up on their cross body bag with the same floral embroidery. Now I want this one, too. I'm really liking the straw bag and embroidery trends at the moment, and this design is so darn pretty.



This floral English Garden print Maria swing dress from Collectif is so beautiful. I think it would be perfect for weddings and afternoon tea in English country gardens.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I love these classic polka dot dresses from Lindy Bop. I just can't decide if I prefer the blue or the black... maybe I just need them all?


1 // 2

These awesome cactus and space print pyjamas from ASOS Curve look super comfy. I could definitely do with some new cosy PJs in my life to lounge around in when I don't feel up to dressing.



How cute is this dog cross body bag from Ted Baker?!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Pin Up Girl Clothing have an amazing selection of printed dresses at the mo. These are just a few of my current favourites.



And here's another. The Retrospec'd Blue Canal print Gigi dress is absolutely stunning, with it's border print of the water-filled streets of Venice, and bold cobalt blue background. It needs to get in my closet!

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list this week, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish Lists here.

Have any pieces caught your attention this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I must admit that the Slinky dog necklace has been on my wishlist for a long time! It's just so cute! My husband bought me a pin badge of this back from Eurodisney and I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig