Sunday 28 December 2014

Sunday Favourites #114

I've managed to borrow my Mum's old laptop so I should be able to keep blogging while my laptop is away getting fixed or replaced. This old thing is a lot slower than my HP, but it's still much easier than blogging from my phone or going cold turkey, so I'm sure I can put up with it for a couple of weeks. 

I've found some time to put a new Sunday Favourites post together for you. I give you the last Sunday Favourites post of 2014...




I'm in love with Studio DIY's colourful space.


You Are My Fave's New Year's Eve in a box idea is brilliant.


This ice cream cone cake is adorable.


I've seen this done many times before, but Buzz Feed have reminded me that I want to start a "rememberlutions" or memory jar in 2015.


I love this lady's gorgeous green hair.


These cat tattoos by Sasha Unisex are beautiful.





Photographer Thierry Cohen created these stunning photos showing how the night sky would look in major cites without light pollution. Aren't they beautiful?


I'm mesmerised by the GIF and all of those gorgeous colours.


Amazing galaxy lips.


So true!


I love these three posters.


Louise's Lovely Links

♥ Leah's post on how to survive Christmas as a fat person (with judgemental friends and family) is one of the best posts I've read in ages!

♥ I was inspired by Mandy Leigh's 25 lifestyle blog post ideas.

♥ I've developed a serious bout of wanderlust from reading about Marianne's trip to Dubai.


♥ I was fascinated by Kaylah's trip to an abandoned rubber duck factory.

♥ I want to try some of Bianca's 25 creative ideas.


♥ If you love colourful hair colours, then you'll probably love this collection of colourful hair-do photos as much as I do.

♥ The secret dual lives of people living with mental illnesses is so spot on. I think it's one of the best ways I've seen mental illnesses portrayed in a very long time.

and finally,

♥ I adore Sammi's nutcracker print dress from Silly Old Sea Dog.

Have a great day!

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Thanks for the mention lady! A lovely collection of internet bits - something for me to click through this evening over my cup of tea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these posts so beautiful and visual and give me so many ideas! Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this post! and those cat tattoos i need them asap! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the mention. :D I love those galaxy lips and the cat tattoos! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love these posts - I love that studio space and I love that NYE kit. Maybe next year I will make some of these to friends who I wish I could spend NYE with :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig