Wednesday 18 September 2019

Wednesday Wish List


Here are a few things I've been coveting this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Tatty Devine have added some amazing new pieces this week. I'm loving the toadstools, dormice, and cat designs, but especially the toadstool brooch. I only wish their jewellery was a little cheaper so I could afford them.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Lady Vintage have just released this year's Halloween collection, and the designs are all really fun. My favourite is the Lobotomy print (#3), but it's only available as an Elsie dress so far, and I think it'll be more figure-hugging than I'm comfortable with. I prefer and feel most comfortable in a flared skirt. (Who's with me??) I'd love to treat myself to a Lyra or Hepburn design for fright night, though, as all the designs are amazing.


1 // 2

I'm also completely smitten with these two floral numbers from Lady Vintage. The red Carmine floral Lyra dress is particularly stunning, and would be perfect for autumn and winter. So tempted... yet so skint...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

The shops are already beginning to fill with this year's beauty Advent calendars, and I've already got my eyes peeled for the perfect calendar to see me through December. I like to get one to enjoy every Christmas, and at the moment, I'm loving the look of the Body Shop calendars. There are three catering to different budgets from £45 to £99, and they're all filled with a variety of Body Shop products. I had one of their calendars four or five Christmases ago, and it was a lovely treat, and so worth the money. I'm definitely tempted to go with one again this year, but I'm going to wait and see what the nail polish brands have to offer before I make a decision. Has anyone found any photos of the Ciaté or OPI calendars yet?

The Body Shop's Christmas range has also started trickling through online, and I love the sound of the new festive fragrance, Rich Plum. I'd love to get a few products to try before it goes. I'm also hoping the Peppermint Candy Cane range will make a return because it smelt so damn good.



I'll admit I'm not the biggest fan of Kawaii, but Pusheen is cute, and this aqua-coloured shoulder bag from Difuzed is even cuter. I want it!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Lindy Bop have got an incredible range of Halloween print shirt and tea dresses this season, as well as some stunning autumnal designs. I'm crushing hard on the burgundy textured polka tea dress (so beautiful!) and mustard skeleton toile tea dress, but if they could all magically appear in my wardrobe, that would be wonderful. I know I'd wear them all to death this Halloween.



And last but not least... I wish this t-shirt came in my size! I was obsessed with this cartoon when I was little. I think I even had it on video. (Yep, video; not DVD). Who else remembers this programme? Please tell me I'm not the only one?!

If you'd like to see more of the fashion and beauty pieces on my wish list, check out my wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I agree about Tatty Devine being really expensive. Even second hand, it's never cheap! I can see the idea of Beauty Calendars is attractive but for me, I just now see them as excessive packaging so much plastic and card-waste in a time when this is such a crucial and difficult issue and don't feel I can justify buying one at the expense of the environment and even more "stuff" in the lead-up to Christmas which leaves me with too much. The SHOE people! I had a pencil case of that up until a few years ago!
    The Lindybop book dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig