Thursday 8 August 2019

Wednesday Wish List


I intended to have this post live yesterday, but I felt too unwell to finish it, so here's this week's Wednesday Wish List on Thursday instead...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I can't get enough of Lady Vintage's Lyra dresses after finally adding a couple to my wardrobe recently, after admiring them from afar from years. I've acquired the black polka dot and red polka dot (more of a burnt sienna colour) numbers so far (both of which are currently on sale!), and just ordered the amazing jungle print Lyra  (#3) as a replacement for the sunshine floral design which just didn't look right on me. (Sob!) The jungle print is covered in palm trees, lemurs, sifakas, monkeys, and sloths, and OMG, that print looks amazing! I had to have it because I did work experience with about forty species of primates, including colobus monkeys and lemurs, at Twycross Zoo when I was seventeen, and it reminded me of that time of my life. I just hope it suits me in real life. I also have my sights on these pretty floral designs, especially the cobalt blue, and something tells me they're going to be very hard to resist for much longer...  


1 // 2 // 3

These novelty bags from Betsey Johnson are amazing! I can't believe the Halloween fashion is appearing already, but I love it, and I love the haunted house 'Scary Stories' bag so much. I think I love the adorable alligator bag even more. So cute!


1 // 2

I'm also smitten with Betsey Johnson's multi-coloured satchel. It looks like a colour junkie's dream! I just can't decide if I love the leopard print design or if it's too tacky... 


This Twisting Dancers acrylic necklace from Tatty Devine is fantastic. It would look amazing with everything.


Cath Kidston Patchwork Bedding Set

This patchwork bedding set from Cath Kidston looks so pretty. I can't justify the purchase, though, as I've only just bought a (different) patchwork duvet set from Cath Kidston.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I'm loving these enamel Friends pins from Truffle Shuffle. There are a couple of other designs to choose from, too.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

And I'm currently trying to decide whether or not to go for this bedroom furniture collection. My parents have offered to help me replace some of my furniture with this collection from Costco since everything is on its last legs- I've had some of it for over twenty years. My bed is falling apart, and so is my chest of drawers. I really like the style and the colour, but I've also wanted white furniture for the longest time and don't know if I'll regret going for grey instead. It's just unlikely I'll be able to find a set of good quality white furniture for the same price because this is such a good deal, so I'd probably just end up with a new bed and chest of drawers if I went white. Argh, I can't decide what to do! Thoughts?

If you'd like to see more of the items on my wish list right now, check out my wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Those bags are so cute! I would recommend going for the grey, it's such a lovely soft yet cool colour that goes with everything :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig