Wednesday 29 August 2018

Wednesday Wish List


These are some of the things I've been lusting after this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

As a bit of a craft addict, I love this collection of craft-themed enamel pins from Australian brand Jubly-Umph, and I think many of you will, too. Whether you like to sew, paint, crochet, or do some other form of crafting, they have the perfect pins to represent your creative side with this crafty range. They'd all be perfect for me (except the 'Happy Hooker' pin, as I've not yet learnt how to knit or crochet), so I'd happily collect them all.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I'm smitten with these beautiful acrylic brooches from Blue Raven Designs, who are another Australian jewellery brand I stumbled up on this week. I think the Sudan the rhino brooch (which is based on the last male northern white rhino, who passed away earlier this year) has to be my favourite- he's so beautiful.


1 // 2

I'm feeling rather uninspired by the clothes available at the moment, but there have been two pieces which have captured my heart this week- this gorgeous check swing dress, and fox patch-pocket cardigan from Collectif. Get in my wardrobe now!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

It's been years since I last bought myself a new necklace, but I'm loving these amazing statement acrylic necklaces from Scottish brand Cherry Loco. I thought the flamingo design was my favourite, but then I found the Labyrinth Worm necklace, and clearly, that's the best necklace ever! I need him!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Another Australian jewellery brand I've been admiring from afar for a while is Curious Carousel, who make the most adorable acrylic carousel animal brooches. Their designs include everything from horses to flamingos, swans, and even foxes. Naturally, I'm particularly crazy about the red fox brooch- Vixen Copper, and while I can't afford to snap her up just yet, I'd love her in my collection, and I'm hoping she's still available when I next have the pennies to spare. I've linked to UK stockist Lottie & Lu above, but you can also shop Curious Carousel's Etsy store here.


1 // 2

And I'll finish this week's wish list with these lovely laser cut wooden cameo pieces from yet another Aussie company called Sconnie and Jam. It seems Australia is full of amazing jewellery creators! Their cameo bunny brooch and fox necklace are both adorable, and the hand painted borders are a sweet touch. I think the fox necklace has to be my favourite, but the bunny brooch is super cute, too.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list this week, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish Lists here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Australia really does have talented brooch makers! I love the Caterina dress in these new colours it's beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Fox cardi is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig