Sunday 12 August 2018

Sunday Favourites #340


These are some of my favourites from the last seven days...


This strawberry cheesecake ice cream recipe from Sarah Hearts sounds delicious.


Handmade Charlotte can show you how to make these cute rainbow cupcake toppers out of macaroni.



I love these DIY pom pom garlands from A Subtle Revelry.


These DIY mini confetti print cakes from Sugar and Cloth look amazing, and so easy to make, too.


Aww Sam's frosted animal cookie ice cream bars are so damn cute.


I need this rainbow embroidery board kit by Cotton Clara in my life.


A Beautiful Mess' washable rug DIY looks like so much fun!


I love the look of this DIY dyed ombre basket from The Crafted Life.


These cross stitch patterns from Stitching Land are so pretty. I want to make them all!


I also love this alpine mountain scene cross stitch pattern from Satsuma Street.


How about brightening up your office space with Oh Joy's colourful painted dry erase board DIY?


These ultimate ice cream sandwich recipes from Handmade Charlotte look amazing. Get in my belly now!


Jasmin Charlotte's mixed media embroidery hoop is so beautiful. It's making me want to give mixed media art a try myself.


I wish I had a bearded dragon just so I could dress it up in costumes, like this great white shark costume from Pampered Beardies. How cute?!


And this hedgehog tattoo by Martyna Popiel is absolutely stunning.

Lovely Links

♥ Callie Thorpe opened up about how it really felt to be a plus size bride.

♥ Forever Amber wrote an inspiring piece about how We are all "real women"- so why do we keep insisting that some of us aren't? 


♥ Make Up Savvy shared her helpful flat lay photography troubleshooting tips.


♥ 19 people who survived getting struck by lightning show you what it does to your skin. Call me crazy, but I think there's something oddly beautiful about the scars it leaves.

♥ 29 oil paintings illustrating how people with bad eyesight see the world when they take off their glasses. As someone with very poor eye sight, I can say the artist has nailed it. Some of these are pretty spot on to how I see the world without my glasses on. Thankfully, my vision is better than some of the blurriest ones, though!

♥ 19 of the most mysterious places on Earth it's forbidden to visit. Is it weird that I've always wanted to visit Chernobyl?





♥ This poor hawk got his beak stuck in the front of a car. I love a good animal rescue story. Poor hawk.





If you'd like to see more like this, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig