Wednesday 22 August 2018

Wednesday Wish List


Here are a few things I've got my beady little eyes on this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

I'm loving all of these mustard yellow bags and purses from Cath Kidston. They look like the perfect Autumn accessories.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

These dresses and skirts from Collectif are so damn pretty. Get in my wardrobe now!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Lindy Bop are still killing it with amazing dresses and skirts. Just look at these gorgeous designs! All four have been added to my ever-growing Lindy Bop wish list this week, although my favourite has got to be the wonderfully vibrant watermelon print Joy swing dress. 


1 // 2

I'm obsessed with this beautiful green velvet Nicola mini dress and red Hermione coat from Hell Bunny. I know I'd wear both of them to death if I got my hands on them.


1 // 2

These iron-on patches from OH NO Rachio are rather pretty.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Would you look at these amazing brooches and necklace designs from Aussie jewellery favourite Baccurelli?! They're all fantastic, but I especially love the lady centaur and mermaid brooches. I need!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Speaking of brooches, these handmade acrylic animal brooches from Kitschy Kittens are pretty cute, too. Naturally, Petal the fox is my favourite, with the Lilly Ladybug design a close second.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list this week, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Ahhh, I flipping love mustard yellow. CK is killing it at the mo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fox brooch is pretty cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that Hell Bunny coat is stunning

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig