Wednesday 1 August 2018

Wednesday Wish List


Here are a few things I've been coveting this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I love Irregular Choice's new Blossom Bunnys (sic) collection of bags and purses. The applique detail and the satins used on the other sides of the bags are so beautiful, and how cute is that geisha bunny?


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19 // 20 // 21 // 22

Cath Kidston have just released their Badgers and Friends tableware, and I want it all! The designs are all so lovely, especially the full print and the badger designs. I'm tempted to start collecting it piece by piece. 


1 // 2

These polka dot Hell Bunny dresses are my idea of dress perfection. You just can't go wrong with a classic polka dot dress with a good circle skirt.


1 // 2

I need both of these tea dresses from Lindy Bop. Hedgehogs and mustard yellow polka dots? Hell yes!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

It may be as hot as the fiery furnace of hell right now, but I'm so ready for cooler weather and Autumn fashion. Can these gorgeous dresses from Hell Bunny magically appear in my wardrobe, so I can make them my Autumn uniform, please?


1 // 2

And these Jammy Dodger style enamel pins and collar pins from Punky Pins and Elorasaurus are pretty darn cute.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion and homeware pieces on my wish list this week, check out my wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love those Hell Bunny dresses particularly the burgundy and the black velvet. Those plates are so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Geisha bunnies are the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig