Sunday 24 June 2018

Sunday Favourites #333


Here's this week's Sunday Favourites to bring a pop of colour to your day.


First up this week is this adorable paper squirrel cut-out from Captain Lulo.


I love this summery watermelon clutch from Studio DIY.


I want to make this sweet DIY felt toucan wall hanging from Lia Griffith.


This raspberry lemonade cake from The Scran Line looks amazing.


I'm loving this Clueless-inspired Statue of Liberty t-shirt by Kate Gabrielle!



This DIY watercolour floral pencil pouch from Oh So Beautiful Paper is so pretty.


So much love for Oh Joy's dotty living room.


I'm going to have to make these colourful cross stitch patterns from Nikki Pattern once I've finished my rainbow mandala.


I also need these awesome human anatomy cross stitch patterns from Nikki Pattern.


Aww Sam's watermelon cookie cake looks so darn tasty.


This pretty acrylic wall hanging from Oh Joy sure is eye-catching. I want!


A fun, summery pineapple and palm tree postcard display craft from Bliss Makes.


A Kailo Chic Life's DIY asymmetrical concrete planters would help make a bold statement out of your house plants.



I love this pretty DIY spring felt flower wreath from Alice and Lois.


Beautiful hair by Honey House Hair for Pulp Riot.





I'm obsessed with these colourful tattoos from Zihee Tattoo. They're so beautiful. I'd love to get a skeleton or spine and sacrum tattoo in this style, with one of the vertebrae fused down to the sacrum like my own.



Incredible pieces of street art by Italian artist Agostino Iacurci.

Lovely Links


♥ Katie of Stumbling Mind wrote an insightful post about mental health and holidays entitled don't let the worry of being ill ruin a holiday.

♥ I enjoyed taking a closer look at some of Erstwilder's new Written in the Stars jewellery range in Miss Hero Holliday colourful post. I kinda want them all...

♥ Studio DIY compiled a post of tips and resources on how to help families separated at the (US-Mexico) border.

♥ Here's what you should do if a service dog approaches you without its owner. Always follow a dog without an owner nearby!

♥ How having good days and bad days as a spoonie works against you. Sadly, so true. I related to this post so much.

♥ If you don't know how to support your chronically ill friend, then I encourage you to read this post!



♥ This guy tried to ban gay people from his store and it backfired hilariously. And that's what you call karma... except so far he's getting off lightly.



If you'd like to see more like this, come say "hi!" on Pinterest and Tumblr. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here.

What did you enjoy most this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig