Wednesday 27 June 2018

My Birthday Wish List 2018


With my birthday less than a week away, I thought it was about time I shared my annual birthday wish list, so I'm going to share it today in lieu of my usual Wednesday Wish List post.

I like to put one of these posts together every year, but the funny thing is, I never show it to my family or friends, and wouldn't dream of asking them for presents. I might refer them to it if they beg for ideas, but I don't expect to receive anything I've compiled here. I'm not a spoilt brat! It's essentially my 'most-wanted' list; a round up of some of the pieces I'm dying to get my hands on, and would love to receive for my birthday. It's what I would choose from if I was lucky enough to be given any money for my birthday, or might treat myself to a piece or two to soften the blow of turning another year older. It would be rude not to, right?

Naturally, my birthday list is filled with plenty of fun, colourful fashion, beauty, homeware, and entertainment favourites and enough Erstwilder brooches to sink a ship because that's how I roll... Would you really expect anything different of me?


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 //
18 // 19 // 20 // 21 // 22 // 23 // 24 // 25 // 26 // 27 // 28 // 29 // 30 // 31 // 32

1. This Pin Up Girl Clothing 'Lounging Lobsters' print dress is amazing! I love that print!
2. I still adore this macaw print Tropical Parrot phone case from Skinny Dip. It's perfect for summer.
4. I'm totally smitten with The Evening Star necklace from Erstwilder's new Written in the Stars collection.
5. I'd love to add Sandy the Shy Seahorse to my Erstwilder brooch collection.
6. Collectif's Jasmine Watermelon swing skirt is the cutest skirt ever!
7. I think everyone needs a Too Faced Magic Rainbow Strobing Brush in their life.
9. How amazing does Tarte's Mermaid make up brush set look?!
10. I don't have a flamingo in my brooch collection, but I'd love to add Francie the Flamingo to it.
11. I'm so in love with Collectif's Jade Watermelon swing dress.
12. I need Alan the Alpaca in my brooch collection. It's a pink alpaca wearing glasses and a tie, FFS!
13. I also need Erstwilder's purple and pink Eric's Otters brooch in my life. The otters are holding hands!
14. Spectrum's Ursula Shell Brush Set is one of the best make up brush sets I've ever laid eyes on.
15. Another Erstwilder brooch I'd love to get my hands on is Lena the Blue Eyed Birman from the recent Fan Favourites collection.
16. My star sign is cancer, so it would be rude not to treat myself to the Cancer the Compassionate brooch from Erstwilder, right?
17. I've always wanted a colourful Sun Jellies Retro Basket Bag, and I love this one in yellow.
18. I'd love to add the Cath Kidston Alice Hearts Minilite Umbrella to my Cath Kidston Alice in Wonderland collection. 
19. This Spider Monkey brooch from Little Moose is adorable. Spider monkeys are the best kind of monkeys. Fact!
20. High on my Erstwilder wish list is the Neko the Beckoner brooch. Isn't he the cutest?
21. I love this bold cobalt blue floral Summer Cherish Lyra Dress from Lady Vintage. It's so pretty and eyecatching.
22. Cath Kidston's Breton Stripe Watermelon Tote looks like the perfect summer day / beach bag.
23. I adore this Molly Anne Blue Macaws Print Party Dress from Lindy Bop. That print is beautiful.
24. I really want the Alice Words Cake Stand from Cath Kidston... because I don't have enough Cath Kidston Alice in Wonderland stuff already...
25. I'd love to try some of Hawthorne Handmade's embroidery kits, especially their gorgeous Puffin Embroidery kit. Look how lovely it is!
26. This acrylic kangaroo brooch from Kimchi and Coconut is too cute- and it's on sale, too!
27. I don't need any more make up palettes, but I am tempted by Too Faced's Chocolate Gold Eyeshadow Palette...
28. The shades in the OPI 12 Piece Lisbon Mini Nail Polish Collection look gorgeous.
29. And because I haven't included enough brooches in this wish list, I had to add in this awesome Blue Lobster brooch from Kimchi and Coconut. Just give me all the novelty brooches!
30. How beautiful is the Puffin in Bloom edition of Little Women by Louisa May Allcott?!
31. I recently watched The Greatest Showman for the first time and now I can't get the songs out of my head, so I think I need The Greatest Showman soundtrack to sing along to.
32. I also need the new Panic! at the Disco album 'Pray For the Wicked' in my life. 

And that's my birthday wish list!

If you'd like to see more of the fashion, beauty and homeware pieces on my wish list this week, check out my wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish Lists here.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. What an epic birthday wishlist! That lobster dress is amazing and I love the watermelon skirt! I have the Toofaced festival palette and I am in LOVE with it, its so sparkly and fun. I know i'm late, so happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig