Wednesday 25 February 2015

Wednesday Wish List

I've got so many beautiful things to show you today, so instead of rambling on, I'm just going to dive right in. Feel free to join me!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Blogger Georgina from the blog Fuller Figure Fuller Bust has just launched a small collection of plus size dresses in sizes 16 to 30/32 with Lady Vintage! The dresses are so beautiful! I adore the forest green and purple Lyra dresses- though I doubt I'm busty enough for these frocks.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9

Modcloth always have the best dresses. These are just a few of the ones that I've been admiring this week. If I could get my hands on just one of these, I'd go for the forest green 'Like, Oh My Dot' halterneck. I need some green polka dot dresses in my life.


1 // 2 // 3

These galaxy leggings from Modcloth are f-ing amazing! I want them all! The good news? They come in sizes S/M up to a 4X!!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

The range of Mary Blair dresses and skirts for Pin Up Girl Clothing are all so pretty. (Number 6 isn't from her collection). I'm loving all of those prints!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Lady Vintage have just added lots of pretty petticoats in lots of pretty colours, and I'd happily buy them all... y'know, if I was rich... which I'm not! I'm not greedy, though; I'd be happy with just one in bronze. Isn't that colour to die for?!



Erstwilder's Australian animal brooches are adorable! I particularly love the bilby and the platypus.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13

Modcloth have the best jewellery at the moment. I'm liking all of the weather themed pieces, and I adore the New York City necklace. I'm also rather drawn to the 50 year calendar necklace (#13). My parents have had a bronze calendar just like that necklace for as long as I can remember, and I don't know why, but looking at the necklace is making me a little nostalgic! I've never seen a piece of jewellery like it before.


1 // 2

It wouldn't be a Wednesday Wish List without a novelty bag or two! I'm a little obsessed with the sweet peach bag from Modcloth. I've been lusting after a similar bag from Charlotte Olympia for about a year, but with a price tag of £1995, it could never be mine. I've searched high and low for a dupe with no luck, until this pretty peach popped up on Modcloth recently. It's not available yet, but it's far more purse friendly, and I'm very tempted... Can anybody tell me how much you can get taxed for shipping a couple of items from Modcloth / America to the UK?


1 // 2 // 3

And last but not least, are these three lovely dresses from Alice & You and Carmakoma via ASOS. One of each, please!

What's on your wish list this week? Why of these do you like best?

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Georgina's range has me all in a tizz (I must have the Medusa in leopard print at some point) and those galaxy leggings are to die for! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The range is amazing! I think the leopard print would look lovely on you! I really need those leggings! xx

      Delete
  2. The brooch collection is amazing I need them all xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! I need all of their brooches so bad! xx

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig