Wednesday 4 February 2015

Wednesday Wish List: Lindy Bop

This week's wish list is dedicated entirely to Lindy Bop. They've had so many beautiful new frocks in this week that I've practically forgotten about everything else I've had my eye on lately. Who needs anything else when there are dresses like these?


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I am completely obsessing over the red polka dot Matilda shirt dress (#1) and the Fab Fruity Berry Print Leda swing dress (#2). The fact I can't afford to buy them just yet is killing me, so it's definitely time I had another clear out on eBay. They both need to be in my dress collection. 

Last week, I shared the strawberry print Ophelia and said I wasn't convinced I could pull it off, so I'm pleased to see the print on another style of dress with a neckline I find much easier to wear. I definitely prefer the Leda, and it will almost certainly be my next frivolous purchase along with the Matilda. They'll be perfect for Summer!

 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

These four are all so different, but I love each print, and the shape and style of every one. I particularly love the scalloped neckline of the floral print Daria (#5).

 9 // 10 // 11 // 12

I'd be more than happy to welcome these Winter blues in to my life this February. (While we're on that, how is it already February?) These dresses are also so bright and cheerful, and one wear of these would definitely help banish those other Winter blues away. The Vintage Rose print Lily dress (#9) is particularly high up on my wish list, just behind Leda and Matilda. It's so elegant and would be perfect for Spring.

 13 // 14 // 15 // 16

I don't have a lot of purple or white in my wardrobe, but I'd happily add these four to my collection. Not that I'd have anywhere to wear the two Iris prom / party dresses, but a girl can dream.

 17 // 18

The fern green Iris dress is stunning, and the lily print Vanessa wiggle dress is so sexy. I doubt I could pull it off, but it's gorgeous.

19 // 20

And finally, I also love these two 'Frenchy' polka dot tops. A girl can never have too many polka dots, and that is a fact!

What's on your wishlist this week? Are you coveting any of these beauties?

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love the two tops at the bottom xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They'd look fantastic on you with your shorts or those amazing Simply Be jeans! xx

      Delete
  2. I love my lindybop dress and I would gladly own more!!! The tops are gorgeous though!! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could own them all; they make the best dresses. xx

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig