Friday 20 February 2015

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara Review


Ladies, what would you say if I told you you could have both long and curled eyelashes without picking up your eyelash curlers or even setting foot in a salon? No, I'm serious; you can! It isn't complicated, and it won't cost you an arm and a leg; all you need is one coat of the newest mascara in town: Benefit Roller Lash.


Roller Lash is a super-curling and lifting mascara, that has been inspired by good old fashioned hair curlers. The mascara wand has little hooks attached to the base of the bristles, which grab on to the lashes as the mascara is applied. This helps to roll the lashes upwards, and results in fabulous long, curled lashes! Benefit call it the 'Hook 'n' Roll'.


The mascara itself contains an instant curve-setting formula, which claims to last twelve hours, and  it also includes pro-vitamins that are known for their lash-conditioning benefits. This mascara sounds too good to be true! I mean, who doesn't want a long lasting mascara that curls and lengthens lashes and keeps them well conditioned?!

I was personally excited to hear of this miracle-working mascara, and when I heard it would be free with this month's Elle magazine, I quickly snapped one up. I was already a fan of Benefit's other mascaras, "They're Real" and "Bad Gal", so I had high hopes for Roller Lash. And... I'm happy to say it didn't disappoint!

In fact, I think it may actually be the best mascara I've ever used! I bloody love it! It noticeably lengthens my lashes and gives them the most incredible curl- and that's without the use of my eyelash curlers! Just take a look at my lashes...


I'm seriously blown away by how well this mascara actually works. I'm wearing just one coat of Roller Lash here, and I did not curl my lashes with an eyelash curler at any point! Amazing, right? You can't argue with results like these! (It usually gives me an even higher lift; too! I've never had lovelier lashes, with or without the use of an eyelash curler.

I forgot to take a before photo, but my lashes are naturally quite flat, and need a little help to curl. I've been a slave to my eyelash curlers since I was eleven because of this, but since I began using Roller Lash, I've not had to use them once!

You'll never need to pick up a pair of curlers as long as you have this mascara in your life!

I've already worn Roller Lash about a dozen times, and I find it stays in place perfectly all day. The curl holds at least twelve hours, and it hasn't yet smudged or bled on to my skin at any point, like some do. Though, thankfully, it does come off really easily with make up remover at the end of the day!


I honestly can't fault Roller Lash one little bit. I'm so impressed with the results that I've become a little obsessed with it. It's become my new favourite staple mascara and I just love wearing it. I'll definitely be buying myself a full sized tube when I've used this little tube up! Two enthusiastic thumbs up from me!

A 3g tube of Roller Lash is available free with Elle Magazine this month, and the full-sized 8.5g mascara is available to buy from Benefit now.

Have you tried Roller Lash yet? What do you think of it?
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I absolutely love this mascara too! The results are amazing on you and I never thought I'd stop using eyelash curlers but with this I have xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Hannah! I can't believe how amazing this mascara is. I'm a slave to my eyelash curlers, too, but I haven't needed them either since I started using it. Best mascara ever! xx

      Delete
  2. I'm not sure the curl would be enough to take me away from my absolute favourite - Lancome Grandiose... I've read some people say this one doesn't do volume that well... and while curlers can correct the shape they can't fix the volume so I don't want to spend £20 only to be disappointed!! CC x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roller Lash does give a much better curl that it looks in my photos. It's amazing for length and curl, but you're right, it doesn't give a lot of volume, so you'd probably be disappointed. I've heard good things about Lancome Grandoise, though, so I'll have to check it out some time. :)

      Delete
  3. I'd been using Benefit's They're Real after getting a sample tube of that, and found it okay, but this suits me way more! I don't tend to wear mascara unless I'm going "out out" since my eyeliner tends to be a near permanent feature, and find it distracts me and weighs my lashes down, but this goes on so lightly it suits me nicely. I'm on the verge of actually paying for the full size!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love They're Real, and it was one of my favourites until this one came out. I think Roller Lash is basically They're Real with a curl! I like how it gives length and curl, but the lashes still look natural. I'm intending to get a full sized one once I've used this little guy up. :)

      Delete
  4. You have the prettiest eyes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed this in the magazine but I'd love to try it your eyes look fab xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! You missed a treat- it's amazing! You definitely need to try it. Thanks hun. xx

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig