Sunday 4 April 2021

Sunday Favourites Easter Special #400

Happy Easter, guys!

I hope you're having a lovely Easter Sunday however you're spending it, or a lovely Sunday if you don't celebrate it. 

We do celebrate Easter in our house, so I'm looking forward to a lovely day today. I'll be enjoying an Easter roast with the family in the afternoon, watching some Easter movies, stuffing my face with chocolate, and playing the Bunny Day event on Animal Crossing. I can't wait!

Anyway, it's been a few months since my last Sunday Favourites post, so I thought today was the perfect time to revive it. I've put together some of my favourite Easter inspiration from 2021- mostly recipes and crafts- to give you some last minutes Easter ideas. I hope you enjoy them.


Sprinkle Bakes' chocolate chunk malted milk brownies look amazing.


The House That Lars Built has a great tutorial for honeycomb Easter eggs. They also used them to decorate this awesome DIY dried floral Easter wreath.


These pressed dried flower Easter eggs are so pretty.

I'd love to make this DIY spring paper daffodil wreath from The House That Lars Built.


Club Crafted's spring tea party looks so lovely.


Paper & Stitch can show you how to make these awesome Easter baskets using just one material in under fifteen minutes!

These meringue Easter baskets from Studio DIY are so cute!


I love this Easter bunny wreath from A Pumpkin and a Princess.


This Easter egg cheesecake from Sugar and Cloth looks amazing. I might have to make one next year.


Another recipe I'd love to try is this pretty pink speckled Easter egg cake from A Beautiful Mess.


I love this Easter brunch board from Studio DIY. I really want to try putting one together.


How lovely are these DIY paper daffodils from Mein Feenstaub?! The tutorial's in German, but it translates well on Google.


Best Friends For Frosting's Peeps S'mores Dip looks delicious.

Another amazing spring charcuterie board, this time from A Pumpkin and a Princess, that I'd love to recreate.

And last but not least, Studio DIY teach you how to dye Easter eggs with food colouring. I'd love to give this a go sometime.

For more Easter inspiration, why not check out my Easter board on Pinterest? You can also find all previous Easter Sunday Favourites posts here for similar inspiration.

Thanks for reading and Happy Easter!

What are your plans for the Easter weekend?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig