Sunday 31 January 2016

Sunday Favourites #171

Time for another very colourful Sunday Faves...




This pastel rainbow meringue cake is so pretty. (No recipe, though- sorry!)


These pins from Creature Type are so cute.











These cross stitch patterns from Cat Lady Cross Stitch are the cutest patterns I've ever seen.









A super cute cross-eyed kitty who looks permanently worried.




These two hair dos make me wish I had rainbow hair..




How cute is this echidna puggle?! 



Did you hear that Mattel are launching three new Barbie dolls with petite, tall, and curvy body shapes? About time, right? The collection will include seven new skin colours, eighteen eye colours, and eighteen hair styles, so it's definitely a positive step forward in Barbie world.


And these DIY sprinkle nails are awesome.

Louise's Lovely Links

♥ The lovely Callie has become the new plus size columnist for Marie Claire! I'm so excited for her!

♥ 18 photos that won't make sense to sisterless families. I laughed so hard at this post because it sums up exactly what growing up with two sisters was like for me.

♥ 18 struggles that are way too real for people who cry easily. Accurate! I cry over sad stuff, I cry over happy stuff and lovely stuff, and sometimes I don't even know why I'm crying at all. 

♥ These beautiful raccoon dogs are being killed to make bobble hats and other fur fashion pieces, while brands are advertising the fur as raccoon or even faux! What the fuck is wrong with people? And why is raccoon fur any more acceptable? 

♥ An adorable dog accidentally ran a half marathon and finished in seventh place!



♥ A powerful prank that convinced a woman not to put a dog in a rescue shelter. This is so creepy I would've got the hell out of there and ran for my life!

♥ This GIF of an otter scratching his back and simultaneously having a little dance is hilarious.


If you'd like to see more images and articles like these, come say hello on Tumblr and Pinterest.

Thanks for reading!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love that narwhal tattoo design! SO CUTE. I read about the new Barbies earlier this week, about time really!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig