Sunday 8 July 2018

Sunday Favourites #335


It's Sunday, and that can only mean one thing around these parts... it's time for another Sunday Favourites post!


I love this pretty cactus tote bag from Paige Poppe.


This paper art sardine print from Little Ray of Sunflower is too cute.


A Subtle Revelry's fried ice cream balls sound oddly delicious.


Aww Sam's chocolate chip doughnut ice cream sandwiches need to get in my belly!


This DIY tropical palm leaf cake by A Kailo Chic Life looks so pretty. I really need to learn how to decorate cakes.


An amazing dinosaur landscape necklace from I Love Crafty.


I'm loving this monstera leaf fabric banner from Nikki McWilliams.




Beautiful koginazashi (traditional Japanese hand embroidery) embroidered brooches from Hiné Mizushima.


I'd love to try this easy paper flower wall art DIY from Maritza Lisa.


This pretty space from The House That Lars Built.


It's basically what I aim for. Artwork by Recipes For Self Love.


I need this Happy News desk pad!


The Vintage Room's lemon cheesecake with raspberries and strawberries is one of the prettiest cakes I've ever seen!


The Dainty Squid's photos from Cadillac Ranch are amazing. I'd love to visit it one day.


A giant monopoly board skate park!

Lovely Links


♥ ASOS praised for disabled-friendly clothes. Way to go, ASOS! More of this, please.

♥ First razor ad featuring women with body hair wins praise online. It's astonishing that this is the first razor advert to feature hairy women in a hundred years considering razors are designed to remove body hair! 



♥ A bear used as 'bait' for hunting dogs finally gets his happy ending. I'm glad the bear's finally away from his terrible old life.

♥ A guy films a bear chilling in his Jacuzzi and drinking a Margarita. He obviously had a hard day and needed to chill in style.




♥ Becky Bedbug's A Month of Instagram Strategies post is a must-read for anybody looking for effective ways to grow their Instagram following.



If you'd like to see more like this, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig