Sunday 15 July 2018

Sunday Favourites #336


It's time for this week's Sunday Favourites...


Coco Cake Land's matcha Totoro cake is so cute.


A Beautiful Mess can show you how to add a built in bra to clothing. What a genius idea!


This vegan watermelon cake from Little White Socks looks amazing.


These DIY gold summer place card holders by Maritza Lisa would be perfect for a summer party.


I love this 'be nice or leaf' print from A Dornan Smith Design.


I adore these DIY summer fruit rope bags from Pfefferminzgruen and really want to make one. The tutorial is in German, but it translates well to English with the translate button.


Oh Joy's painted cake stand DIY looks like a fun and easy way to brighten up a plain glass cake stand.



I also love Oh Joy's chic hat gallery wall.


These DIY splatter painted concrete sphere bookends are really eye catching. My only problem is I have too many books to need bookends. (Not that there's such a thing as too many books)!


Tilly and the Buttons show you how to print fabric- with a parsnip! I want to have a go!


This collage of paper plants from Be Color And is so pretty.


I love these DIY painted lockers from A Kailo Chic Life.



This amazing colourful Hawaiian hotel.


Beautiful paper cut art from Kanako Abe.


This root beer float pie from Sprinkle Bakes sounds delicious.




How adorable is Valkyrie the Maine Coon kitten with his human-like-face?!


Lovely Links

♥ Becky Bedbug wrote an insightful post about the best destinations for plus size travellers.

♥ Allie from Inside Allie's World wrote an open apology letter to her arms.

♥ Aycan from Little White Socks shared 46 ideas to inspire your snail mail writing.

♥ Charlotte from Colours and Carousels talks about the impact blogging has on spending money.

♥ Sugar and Cloth show you how they edit their photos for Instagram quickly with a video tutorial.

♥ Kaylah of The Dainty Squid's blogged about her visit to the Boothill Graveyard in Tombstone, Arizona, and her photos are amazing.


♥ Thai cave rescue: how the nightmare began. Apparently the captain of the football team didn't lead the boys in to the cave, but went in to find them when they didn't return home.

♥ Huge crowds filled central London to protest Donald Trump and make it clear he's not welcome. I've never been prouder to be English / British. I would've joined in if I could've.

♥ 24 of the best photos from the anti-Trump women's march in London. I think 'Trump is worse than Comic Sans' is my favourite.

♥ 'I didn't care about the NHS until...' We all moan about the NHS, but it's not until you need them that you really appreciate what they do.


♥ These interesting animal facts shared by a zoo employee. Did you know one fifth of all mammal species are bats? You do now!



♥ And also this video of a group of men working to rescue a beached giant manta ray. I knew manta rays were big, but I didn't realise they were that big!

If you'd like to see more stuff like this, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here.

What did you enjoy most this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig