Here are a few things I'm coveting this week...
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19 // 20
1. I'm dying to get my hands on this black gingham Audrey dress from Lindy Bop.
2. This Barbarella The Bird brooch from Erstwilder is gorgeous.
3. This is the perfect brooch for singin' in the rain.
4. A gorgeous leather biker jacket from Lindy Bop. All it needs is a T-Birds logo on the back!
5. I would love to add this heart-shaped Skinny Dip bag to my novelty bag collection.
6. This black polka dot swing skirt from Collectif is a classic.
7. These cat slippers look so cosy, and they're cute, too.
8. Collectif's cherry-print Dolores pencil dress is to die for.
9. Now there are even hand-shaped novelty bags!
10. I'm in love with this lace Nina dress from Collectif. It would be perfect for party season, too.
11. I need this tartan frock in my life.
12. Ricky The Raging Rooster looks fabulous.
13. How sweet is Paddy The Petulant Pig?!
14. I love this simple black maxi dress and body chain from ASOS Curve. Simplicity at it's best.
15. A burgundy velvet rucksack that would be perfect for Autumn and winter.
16. I adore Erstwilder's Daisy The Kissing Cow brooch.
17. I hope I get to add this gorgeous ASOS Curve fit and flare mesh insert dress to my wardrobe soon.
18. A numbat brooch!
19. Lindy Bop's blue polka dot Darcy dress is the dress of my dreams.
20. And finally, I think the Boris The Benevolent Bear brooch is so beautiful.
What's on your wish list this week?