Sunday 7 June 2015

Sunday Faves #137

Sorry for the radio silence these last few days, but never fear, I'm back just in time for this week's Sunday Faves.




These colourful city prints from Yoni Alter are absolutely stunning. I'd love to own one some day.


I love this work space; especially the geometric pattern on the wall.

How cute is this little guy?! I think it's a sugar glider.

I love this hair colour.


I love these cute kiwi fruit nails.


This baby opossum is so cute!





I want a Sasha Unisex fox tattoo so badly! They're perfect.


Kaylah's office is gorgeous, and so fascinating, too.

Man, that's a lotta doughnuts!

Not sure about the eyebrows, but I'm loving the hair.

This is such a cute illustration.

This pitbull has the most incredible markings. And those eyes! Beautiful.









Brittany Wright's photos of food arranged by colour and size are so fun and eye-catching. 

Louise's Lovely Links

♥ Becky Bedbug has just opened an Etsy shop, where you can buy her graphic-design things, like media kits, and blog headers.

♥ Amanda's forest wall mural looks incredible. I wish I could do something similar, but alas, I can't even paint my nails without c*cking them up.

♥ I love the photos Kaylah took during her visit to an abandoned greenhouse.


♥ These 10 maxims for successful blogging are pretty spot on.



♥ This story of a stray dog and a team of Swedish sportsmen is really heart-warming.

If you'd like to see more images like these, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr accounts.

Thanks for reading!

SHARE:

4 comments

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig