I'm regularly inspired by beautifully arranged flat lays. I also enjoy creating my own, and from today, I'm going to start a fun new series where I will be sharing my colour-themed collages with you guys. I'll be working my way through all the colours of the rainbow- and then some! Well, at least as many as I can, anyway! I have so many colourful things that I don't think I'm going to have a problem with most colours.
Today, I'm going to begin the feature with red.
1. Cath Kidston heart print make up case.
2. Cath Kidston star print gadget case.
3. The Fuck It List book. An anti-bucket list. (Read my review of it here).
4. Cath Kidston rose brooch.
5. Lindt Lindor chocolate Easter egg.
6. Kiko nail laquer in 238.
7. Red polka dot floral washi tape.
8. The Body Shop strawberry lip butter.
9. An owl Christmas decoration.
10. The Body Shop frosted cranberry body butter,
11. The Vicar of Dibley Holy Wholly Happy Ending DVD.
12. A red glittery foundation brush from B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful.
13. Bourjois Colour Boost Glossy Finish Lipstick in Red Island.
14, Bourjois Healthy Balance 10 Hour Matte Powder in Vanilla.
15. Two bow hair clips.
16. Lush Emotional Brilliance lipstick in Decisive.
17. Cath Kidston heart print travel purse.
18. Cath Kidston tulip brooch.
19. Cath Kidston resin rose bracelet.
20. Red gingham hair clip, I bought in New York.
21. Two Cath Kidston rose hair grips.
22. Cath Kidston heart print key fob.
23. A Project Life card.
24. Two strawberry hair clips from Cath Kidston.
25. Ciaté mini nail polish in Boudoir.
26. Two polka dot Cath Kidston hair grips.
27, MUA Intense Colour lip liner in Red Drama.
28. Polka dot pencil from Greengate.
29. Crayola coloured pencil in Red Orange.
30. Crayola coloured pencil in Red Rouge.
I had no problem finding enough red things to make a collage; I had so many to choose from. In putting it together, I've realised just how many of my red things are from Cath Kidston. They make up almost half of the collage, and the ones featured are only some of the red CK things I own! I'll have to dedicate a post just to them someday soon.
Thanks for reading.