Wednesday 18 February 2015

Wednesday Wish List

Here are a few things I've got my beady little eyes on this week...

1 // 2

I'm obsessed with Lindy Bop's latest creations; they seem to be tempting me left, right and centre with all of their gorgeous designs right now. I'm particularly infatuated by the colourful Aztec-print Audrey (those colours!), but the blue cat print Audrey is high on my wish list, too. The print is so cute. and it's a little different to any other in my collection.

1 // 2

I'm completely obsessed with these two fruity clutch bags from New Look! I keep returning to their website to check they're still available. Sad, I know. I will own them... eventually... somehow. I like these two even more than the pineapple clutch (from the same collection) that was in last week's wish list, but I haven't decided which I like best. I think Summer outfits are going to be so fun to wear with these bags to accessorize with.

1 // 2

These wide-fit, pastel-coloured ballet pumps from New Look may be simple, but the colours keep things interesting. I'm particularly drawn to the mint pair, which I would probably wear to death if I ever got my hands on a pair... I love the colour mint.

1 // 2

These two skirts from Modcloth are so pretty, and would be perfect for Spring and Summer. I love gingham and fox prints, but I have very little of either in my wardrobe... I definitely need more of both in my life!

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

I'm smitten with these six dresses from Lady Vintage; they're all stunning. Lady V have recently added a few new styles to their collection, and I'm pleased to see some cute dresses with sleeves and others with square necklines in the mix. I'll take one of each, please!

1 // 2 // 3

And last, but by no means least, are these three beautiful frocks from Eshakti and Modcloth. I wish more dresses came in these exact prints and colours. At the very least, there should be more green polka dot clothes in the world! Well, that's what I think, anyway!

What's on your wish list this week?

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Pretty dresses!! you do always pick such beautiful pieces, I can't wait for some warmer weather so I can put the tights away and wear all the summer frocks x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you'd like them, and thank you!, It feels like Winter is really stretching out now, but I'm looking forward to the Summer sun so I can wear my summer dresses, too. xx

      Delete
  2. Ooh, you have found some lovely pieces this week.I love the cat dress and fox skirt. Did you take advantage of Lady V's 20% off this week?x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The fox print skirt is one of my faves. I didn't manage to make use of the Lady V discount, unfortunately, but I did recently treat myself to a new Lindy Bop frock. xx

      Delete
  3. Oh, I love the cat print dress from Modcloth, although realistically I have made a kitten print dress lately. Not that I'm allowed to be buying things, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure the dress you made is even cuter than the Modcloth one, anyway. You always make the prettiest clothes. xx

      Delete
  4. I'm torn between the banana and the strawberry myself. Loving those pastel shoes from New Look too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been torn between them for weeks! I ordered the strawberry the other day, but still hope to buy the banana clutch before it sells out. xx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. They are! I think they'd look amazing on you. xx

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig