Sunday 8 February 2015

Sunday Favourites #120: Valentine's Day Special

As we're less than a week to go 'til Valentine's Day, I've decided to make this week's Sunday Favourites a Valentine's Day special. I've never really celebrated Valentine's myself, but I do appreciate all the pretty images, and inspiration that are around right now.



Such simple advertising, but so eye catching and effective. I love those tights!


This heart-print dress from Vivien of Holloway is to die for. I'd so wear this on Valentine's Day.


I love this mani.



These Harry Potter inspired love notes are adorable.


Heart shaped doughnuts!


Chocolate cherry French macarons.


I love this garland from Urban Outfitters.


How cute are these Valentine's crackers? I've never seen that done before.


Pretty Valentine's doughnuts.


Adorable Valentine.


This embroidery hoop art is lovely.




I love these photos from Taka Naka Fall 2013. The clothes are so beautiful. Many more at the source.


So cute!


Love this rainbow garland.


This is such a sweet manicure and I like that the hearts aren't in your face, unlike most V-Day nail art.


Love the garland and the lovely LOVE letters.


I don't usually like French manicures, but this one I adore. So pretty!


So true.



I love these Mean Girls inspired Valentine's!


This vintage Valentine's Day card is really sweet.


Louise's Lovely Links

And here's some Valentine's inspired posts that you might enjoy...










And if you want your heart to be warmed from other people's random acts of kindness, check out my Random Acts of Kindness board on Pinterest, full of lovely stories and ideas. You can also find more Valentine's Day inspiration here, and on my Love and Friendship board.

Have a great day!

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Loved this post! I need those tights and a heart garland in my life xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! I need the tights in my life so bad! xx

      Delete
  2. I still don't have my computer back and have limited internet time - but when I saw this was a valentines favourite post I HAD to have a look! I love that cute vintage valentines and there are so many great valentines DIYs here - I love the hoop! Happy Valentines day to you xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that's really sweet! Thank you! I love the hoop art, too; I'm going to have to try to do something like it one day. Happy belated Valentine's Day to you, too. xx

      Delete
  3. Such a cute post I love those tights ! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, lovely. I wish they came in my size! xx

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig