Wednesday 30 April 2014

Wednesday Wish List

Well, hello there!

Here's a few things I've been coveting this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 
16 // 17 // 18 // 19 // 20 // 21 // 22 // 23 // 24 // 25 // 26 // 27 // 28 // 29 // 30

Yes, I lied when I said "a few." (And there are even more to come). 

What can I say? I keep getting lured in by all the amazing colourful and patterned clothes and accessories that the shops are full of at the moment. Summery colours like orange, yellow, coral, turquoise, sky blue, and mint make me happy and as you can see, there are no shortage of pieces in those colours this week. I'm also loving all the pineapple, daisy and flamingo prints, which just scream "summer" to me and there's even a puffin print tee (7) in this week's mix! Gimme!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 
13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19 // 20 // 21 // 22 // 23 // 24 // 25

I've got my beady eyes on a lot of pieces in deeper and darker colours, too; mostly because I'm a magpie for all the colours and hues of the rainbow and will gladly wear most of them; especially if it's combined with an awesome print. This wish list features florals, polka dots with starfish, zebras, leopard print, birds and butterflies, and even a gorilla print headscarf! (14). I love them all!

I love stumbling up on new quirky prints and it always leaves me wondering what new prints will appear next. I hope they keep on coming until they bring out a tapir print, preferably made in to a dress!

What's on your wish list this week? 

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Damn Louise, you are my summer-spiration! I love those gingham camis from ASDA, so very Katy Perry from her first album... I want one! :( The temptation to make an order now that the student loan's in (and they sell Aristocat pyjamas...) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, that puffin print tee is fab - as is that RI clutch bag - want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely wish list! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this week! I adore the flamingo top from SB, gingham vest, pineapple shoes & scarf, NL mint shoes......I could go on, but that's just from the top collage! Good work. ;) x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love 11 and 19 in the top set ! So cute!! Xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig