Wednesday 23 April 2014

Wednesday Wish List

Hey guys,

How's everybody's week been so far? Did you all have a good Easter / bank holiday weekend? Mine was quiet but lovely, spent in bed watching movies.

This week I have so many pretty things to share with you; lots more than usual; forty to be precise! I tried to condense the numbers down, but then I thought against it. It would just be selfish of me to keep all the lovely finds to myself, when I can share them with people who will appreciate them. So forty it is!

I also find that putting these wish list collages together sort of satisfies that hunger to shop when I can't afford to treat myself to anything I have my eye on. Almost. I'm still human!

 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15

There are so many pretty pastels and lovely soft colours around at the moment; which is no surprise, being Spring time and all. They appear every year without fail. I don't particularly suit pastels because I'm extremely pale, although it doesn't stop me craving the sweet colours. I find it easier to wear pastels in small doses with accessories like the lovely shoes, socks, and bags in the collage above, but every now and then I will embrace pastel clothes, too.

My favourite two from this bunch aren't exactly pastel-coloured, but they're lovely just the same. I'm obsessed with the flamingo print skater dress (1), and the leaping tiger smock dress (4), both from ASOS Curve. The prints on both dresses are amazing, and one way or another they need to make their way in to my wardrobe. I think it's time for a spot of eBay selling because I'm smitten with them but penniless.

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17

This collage is a little bit bolder than the first, featuring plenty of beautiful brights, and some gorgeous prints; two things which I love and feature heavily in my day-to-day style.

I cheated a little bit here and added a dress which has just been delivered; the vibrant blue Aztec skater dress from F&F at Tesco (3). It arrived just yesterday, purchased with a voucher I won, and I'm so in love with it already. The print is beautiful, the fabric is soft, it fits perfectly, and it only costs £14! Make sure you check it out before it sells out as it's a beauty of a dress! I'll make sure I feature it in an OOTD soon.

I discovered a new-to-me Etsy shop called Ladybird Likes on another blog the other day (I forget whose), and I've fallen in love with many of their accessories, especially the red cardinal and blue bird necklaces, brooches, and collar clips (7, 10, 11) and the toadstool collar clips (15). Aren't they beautiful?

Also, how cute are the strawberry ankle socks from ASOS? I want them!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

I've also had my eye on some darker pieces that are mostly printed with bold floral prints. I enjoy wearing a wide range of colours and colour palettes, as you can probably tell.

I really love the colourful pansy print on a pair of Dorothy Perkins palazzo pants (6), although I know it's unlikely they'd ever suit me. I've never seen eye to eye with wide-leg trousers. They usually swamp me and leave me feeling frumpy. That's not to say that this pair would, too, although I live in hope that DP brings out another garment in the same print.

And the final piece I must mention is the lovely floral tea dress from F & F at Tesco (8). The style of the dress is so classic and perfect, and the print is beautiful. If only I could reach through the laptop screen and grab it!

Well, that's what's on my wish list this week... what's on yours?

Which of these pieces is your favourite?

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. love love love the tiger print smock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louise you are evil with your tempting wishlists! I'm weirdly in love with the polkadot and strawberry socks haha - in fact, all the accessories and the gingham skirt and lace trim skirt and... aw man I want it all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love!
    My favourite is number 5 of the last compilation :)
    x Hannah

    http://theadventurouslifestylelab.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the cute socks and the flamingo print dress. x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shorts although I'm not sure that would be a surprise to you lol! Xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig