Wednesday 19 March 2014

Wednesday Wish List

Morning world,

I'm back with this week's wish list, but I'm going to keep the chatter short and sweet today. 

I went to see Fall Out Boy live on Sunday night- (which was one of the best shows I've ever seen, but more on that another day)- and I'm now left to deal with the physical after effects I knew would come with a night of normalcy . Everything hurts from the neck down, and I can barely move; but it was worth it! 

Sadly, it means that putting the wish list collage together has taken a lot more effort than usual, and I don't have enough left to keep writing... so, I'll let the pictures do the talking! I hope you like this week's selection!



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 


SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I'm so glad you made it!!!!! and I'm even more happy you had a wonderful time and I send the gentlest of hugs for you at the moment! great selection, I can see you in all of these dresses, and shoes, actually they would all be great on you! x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you, Sandra! I am, too. Thank you for the hugs and compliments! I'd happily wear all of these dresses and shoes! xx

      Delete
  2. I just shouldn't allow myself to read these posts, so many pretty things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Everything's far too pretty and tempting right now! xx

      Delete
  3. Another great wishlist. I hope you feel lots better soon. I sympathise. x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Leah! I'm sure I'll be back to normal soon. xx

      Delete
  4. So glad you made it to see them :) I'm loving the fox and squirell shoes! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I am, too. Aren't those shoes amazing?! I can totally see you wearing them! xx

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig