Wednesday 12 March 2014

Wednesday Wish List

Hi lovelies,

I hope you've all been having a great week so far.

I haven't been able to get up to anything interesting, but I have done a spot of online window shopping, and discovered lots of lovely new pieces for this week's wish list. This season's pieces just keep on getting better and better.

Here's what I've been coveting this week:



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17

1. I'm in love with this stunning Scarlett and Jo prom dress; it's frock-shaped perfection.
2. This coral biker jacket is a beauty and reminds me of the pastel biker trend from back in the nineties. Back then I owned a collarless lilac one. I want this one to wear over everything this Spring.
3. Yet another daisy print dress that needs to get in my wardrobe. I love the daisy trend!
4. A fabulous pair of Babycham anchor-print Mary-Jane heels that would go perfectly with circle skirts and dresses.
5. How cute is this lilac heart-shaped bag from ASOS? It also comes in black, and mint and white.
6. I don't need a new purse, but this pretty camera shaped purse from Accessorize is really cute. I'd want to take it on all my outings.
7. ASOS Curve have their own jewellery range for us curvy ladies, and this multi-band hearts ring is one I'd wear every day.
8. I've taken a real liking to this smock dress from ASOS Curve which has contrasting rose prints to the top and skirt. I'm not sure if I could pull it off, but I'm sure some of you lovely ladies can!
9. Another novelty heart-shaped bag from ASOS in mint and white.
10. I swear by my Accessorize weekender bag for travelling and can't help admiring the new designs, like this lovely map print one. Mine's been all over the UK with me, and it's the perfect cabin bag for travelling by plane!
11. Oh how I love this ice cream cone handbag from Betsey Johnson. It's an ice cream cone bag, for goodness sake! 
12. The water melon print on this dress is gorgeous! I would want to wear it all summer long!
13. Is there a better combination then cobalt blue and polka dots? If there is, I don't want to know about it.
14. These paisley print plimsolls are lovely and would be great for those dressed down days.
15. This French Connection neon satchel is a beauty, and it's currently on sale on ASOS. Gimme!
16. I'd never be able to walk in these heart print court shoes, but they sure are gorgeous.
17. If you're looking for an eye-catching midi skirt, then here's your solution! A lip print midi length number from Simply Be.

What's on your wish list this week?

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I have such a weakness for Betsey Johnson, that ice cream bag is fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd never heard of her before, but they make some beautiful things. I love the ice cream bag, too.

      Delete
  2. Great minds think alike - I'm posting a wishlist tomorrow with that lips skirt in. The Betsey Johnson bag is the bomb. I'm now lusting hard over the whole site. The only Betsey things I have are socks! x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure do! I love the lips skirt, and the bag, too. I'd not heard of Betsey Johnson before, but I'm now in love with it all, too! xx

      Delete
  3. Obsessed with 4, 11, 16 & 17. I wish I lived in the U.K. :)


    Lipgloss Kisses | www.lipglosskisses.com | @lipgl0ss_kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great choices! I love them, too. Perhaps they ship to your country?

      Delete
  4. I'm loving that simply be skirt! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That skirt would look amazing on you! xx

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig