Good morning lovelies,
I hope you're all having a great week so far. I've got nothing new or interesting to report- my life is just that dull, but I have got a new Wednesday Wish List post for ya.
1. A pretty swan print top in cobalt blue; one of my favourite colours. This is my favourite piece of the week.
2. A satchel with an interesting mix of contrasting colours.
3. I can't get enough cobalt blue in my life and this dress is simple but eye-catching.
4. A classic midi skirt that I think would go well with the swan print top.
5. I LOVE these polka dot trousers. Gimme!
6. A monochrome swing dress that has the nineties written all over it. It makes me think of the film The Craft.
7. A lovely pastel boyfriend blazer that would be perfect for spring.
8. Another cute satchel, with a nautical feel.
9. I'm in love with this new lemon scallop purse from ASOS. The scallops just keep on coming this season!
10. A summery palm-tree print jumper that would cheer up those miserable winter days.
11. I think I'm addicted to anything mint green, like this simple envelope tassel clutch bag.
12. I adore the multi-coloured roses on this beautiful dress.
13. A tartan dress that reminds me of Home and Away's Summer Bay High uniform, and Clueless. I can't decide if that's a good or a bad thing.
14. How beautiful is this feather print kaftan?!
15. ASOS have just added these mini versions of their scalloped satchels and I love this one in 'conker'.
What's on your wish list this week?
Which of these are your favourites?