Sunday 9 March 2014

Sunday Favourites #72

Morning world,

I hope you've all been having a great weekend. Has anyone been up to anything exciting? 

I managed to get out to see The Book Thief at the cinema on Friday night. I loved it! I pretty much bawled my eyes out through the entire film (no exaggeration), and by the end I had very little eye make up left on my face! LOL. If you get emotional at movies, don't go and see it wearing a lot of eye make up, but do go and see it! It's both lovely and tragic, and thankfully it did the book justice. I haven't bawled so much since I finished reading Allegiant! Oh, and I finally saw the trailer for Divergent, and I can't wait to see it. 

Anyway, let's move on to what you're here for; this week's Serendipity Sunday post of randomness. Enjoy.


This tiger tattoo is a work of art. Just look at those colours and shading. So beautiful.


One of Sasha Unisex's gorgeous paintings that will have been turned in to a tattoo.

[Source]

This Fennec Fox tattoo painting is also stunning. It must look amazing inked in to someone's skin.

[Source]

These cute kitty cat nails.

[Source]

I love this paper doll style gift wrap. I want to give it a go.

[Source]

Dachshund wall decals! I want need.

[Source]

This lady's style is perfect.


Pretty pastel rose sugar cookies.

[Source]

These hair dye shades are gorgeous.

[Source]

I love this cute and unique matchbox-birthday-card idea.

[Source]

That wallpaper! Those colours! Those prints! Heaven.

[Source]

I'm in love with Harlow Darling's beautiful sunflower and daisy print skirt. Two of my favourite flowers.

[Source]

This make up look is dreamy. So many pretty colours.

[Source]

This strawberry is the city gate of Bom Principio in Southern Brazil. Bom Principio is known as the Strawberry's National City, where they have an annual festival celebrating the fruit each October. Now that's not something you see every day!

[Source]

The Penguin Foundation of Australia has put out a global call for knitters to make sweaters for penguins that have been exposed to oil spills. If you want to get involved, you can find out more information via the source, including a sweater pattern to use and where to send them to.

[Source]

In the backyard of a church in Munich, Germany. there is a skeletal jungle gym!


[Source]


This moose family chilling in a paddling pool.



Novelty cafes aren't a new concept in Japan, but their latest craze is the owl cafe. Many have popped up in the last year, where I assume you can pet the owls while you enjoy your meal. How cute is the little guy above?!

[Source]

I love this outfit worn by Dita.

[Source]

This cardigan is stunning.


Such a lovely outfit.

[Source]

Now that's a washi tape collection!

[Source]

This closet is what dreams are made of!

[Source]

Rachel Zoe's shoe collection is incredible.

[Source]

This veil is so beautiful.

[Source]

A pretty view in Alberta, Canada.

[Source]

This photo is breath-taking.












[Source]

Do I know you? These bears look so confused.






♥ Leah of Just Me, Leah, bravely wrote about what it feels like to be chronically ill.


♥ Kate of Scathingly Brilliant wrote about How To Be A Happy Blogger.





31 Very Important Pigs Are Here To Melt Your Heart.  So many adorable little swines. I guarantee this post will make you smile!

♥ 17 Shocking Food Facts That'll Make You Question Everything. Who knew that ripe oranges are usually green in tropical places?

♥ I couldn't help laughing at these terrible 21 Things People Hate About British People. Number 7: " I hate how British people spell things its so annoying." What? Properly? Using English? Number 21: "I hate when British people say there're English. STFU you are British, not a language."  There are no words... I hate when us English are referred to as having a British accent- there's no such thing! 


♥ These GIFS of the tattoo process are seriously gorgeous.

and finally,

  Betty Pamper of Pamper and Curves wrote about the serial killer whose front page headline was "I Killed 3 Men But It Could Be Worse... I Could Be Fat." Not only was that how murderer Joanna Dennehy justified the murders to the cops, but the papers focused on the 'fat' part of her quote instead of the fact three men had been killed. Disgraceful.


SHARE:

10 comments

  1. very very cute! I love those animals art work! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're incredible, aren't they?! :)

      Delete
  2. The lady in the blue dress is Kerosene Deluxe. Thanks for linking to me! You're giving me a serious Sasha Unisex addition! :) x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for telling me the lady's name. She looks fabulous. You're very welcome; it was such an inspiring read. Haha, sorry! I'm so addicted to her art work and tattoos. She's so talented! :) xx

      Delete
  3. 'Ghost' the film has me blubbering from the start! I'm exhausted afterwards! I love your serendipity sundays! and lovely Dita's tied up hairstyle is one I am trying this summer! x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I love that film. I can't help crying at a lot of films, but The Book Thief was so sad and so beautiful I bawled through it all. Thanks, Sandra; I'm so glad you enjoy them. Dita's hair is fabulous and I think it'll really suit you. xx

      Delete
  4. The sasha unisex tattoos are amazing, I would love to get the tiger tattoo in this style xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just?! I love her work so much, and the tiger is so beautiful. I'd quite like to get a whale, macaw, or a pansy done by her. xx

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig