Sunday 8 December 2013

Sunday Favourites #59


Morning lovelies,

I hope you're all having a great weekend. It's that time of the week again, so let's just jump right in!

[Source]

This should be common sense, but let's stop!

[Source]

Prettiest snail mail ever? I think so.

[Source]

A bit early for some pondering? I'll have to leave this one with you.

[Source]

This would be perfect for a festive party.

[Source]

Why is this not my hair?

[Source]

How gorgeous are these cat tattoos?!

[Source]

And what about this adorable tortoise!

[Source]

Kate's pastel outfits never fail to wow me! Isn't this lilac and mint combo just gorgeous?!

[Source]

This has to be the prettiest work space I've ever seen.

[Source]

And these cookies must are the cutest edible treats I've ever come across.

[Source]

I want to live in a pink palace!

[Source]

This little guy is so cute.

[Source]

Snowflakes shaped from fir branches.

[Source]

Dita looking effortlessly stylish in this casual little number.

[Source]

Rainbow cookies, anyone?


This bat tattoo is one of the best works of art I've ever seen.

[Source]

I love these triangular blue and taupe nails.

[Source]

What Autocomplete will tell you about fat hate and why it is has to stop!

[Source]

Someone get me a baby walrus!

[Source]

This is adorable.


Best costume ever? I think so!


This girl's hair is amazing!


Who knew scallops actually swam like this?! I thought they only just skimmed the sea bed!





This GIF set is brilliant! I laughed a lot. Click on the source; there are two more images in the set.

Lovely Links

~  I'm more of a dog person, but these 38 cats really do seem to have a heart of gold, and it's adorable.


~  12 Things You Should Never Say To A Fat Girl.

~  Society Says I'm Fat, My Mirror Says I'm Beautiful... The trolls cruelly disagree and haven't been afraid to unleash their nasty narrow minded opinions on one girl's photos. Things like this make me so mad.

~  Nicolette Mason's 10 tips for surviving winter.


~  Harlow Darling looks fantastic in polka dots Down the Alleyway.

~  Just another reason why I bloody love Tom Hanks!

~  I was saddened to hear of Nelson Mandela's death this week, a man who was perhaps one of the greatest and most selfless men to have ever graced our planet. Have you read the speech which South Africa's President, President Zuma, released? I found it quite moving.

~  Death is such a sensitive area for us all, but did you know that in America there's a rise in people taking care of their loved ones at home after death, up until the burial or cremation? I didn't realise it was even legal these days.

~  Be Who You Are and Not Who the World Wants You to Be.

~  And why not Give An Extra Gift This Christmas, if you can.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I'm back again! I love it! do you know I only know scallops and clams swim like that because of Spongebob Squarepants! haha! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies are Super Kawaii! And Dita looks fantastic. Reading your Serendipity Sunday always brightens up my Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tattoos are insaaaane... and the daisies in the hair, ah I love them so much! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many of your posts to catch up on ! Love everything about this post xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig