Wednesday 27 June 2012

And the nominations are...

The lovely Rachel of A Dress is For Life has very sweetly nominated me for a blogging award. As she's my style twin, and has such a lovely blog, I'm very honoured to be thought of! Thanks, Rachel!



Here are the rules:

1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs



11 Things About Me...

1. I'm head over heels in love with New York.
2. I'm feel most comfortable in dresses.
3. I'm trying to work my way through every Stephen King novel.
4. I'm a big animal lover, and love most critters.
5. But not spiders or daddy long legs. Those I'm scared of.
6. I love the sea and wish I lived a surfer's life.
7. I love baking.
8. I love reading. (My Kindle is my new addiction).
9. One of the nicest, funniest, underrated, handsome men I've ever met is Mikey Graham of Boyzone.
10. I live for concerts with my girlies (and the madness that comes with them).
11. I listen to music every day.


Rachel's Questions, My Answers...

1.Whats your favourite print ? Polka dots, obviously! Although I can't resist bird prints, either.

2. Lipstick or lipgloss? I love lipgloss, but as my hair always gets stuck to my lips when I wear it, my answer is lipstick with a glossy look!
3. Zoo or theme park? Zoo, without a doubt. I love them, and even did work experience in two.
4. Whats your favourite drink? Alcoholic... I can't say no to a cocktail; daiquiris and woo woos always go down well, as does vodka with lemonade or coke. Non-alcoholic... I'm bad; I love Pepsi and Coca Cola.
5. If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life what would it be? Either home made chicken fajitas, or house special chow mein and a little egg fried rice from my local Chinese takeaway as it's amazing.
6. Whats your favourite place to shop? I love Cath Kidston, Accessorize, Dorothy Perkins, and anywhere with make up counters like Selfridges or Inglot.
7.What is your favourite film? Titanic. I've had a bit of an obsession with it since I first saw it aged eleven.
8.Where is your favourite holiday destination? New York! I've only been once but I'm hook, line, and sinker in love with it. I also love staying by the sea in Cornwall, and La Palmyre in France.
9.If you had a super power what would it be and why? I'd have a power to heal anyone in physical pain, because, being in pain is awful.
10.Whats your favourite animal? I love tapirs, giraffes, beluga whales, and have a soft spot for rabbits, guinea pigs and dogs, too. I love most animals, if I'm honest.
11.What do you like to do with your spare time? Read, shop, go to concerts, listen to music, travel, watch movies, go to the cinema, write, and blog, of course! Many are on hiatus while I'm injured.


My 11 nominations are:

It's really hard to short list all the wonderful blogs I enjoy reading regularly, as there are so many of you that inspire me, and who have great style. I'm sorry if I haven't chosen you, because if I follow you, I love your blog.

I know it says not to tag the tagger, but I'm breaking the rule as Rachel has such amazing style, and I love reading her blog, and the lovely comments she posts on my own.



And my 11 questions for you lovely ladies are:

1. Polka dots or bird prints?
2. Dresses or jeans/trousers?
3. Do you have any tattoos, and if yes, how many and what are they of? If no, do you want any?
4. Who's your favourite band or musician?
5. Who would you like to be stuck in a lift (elevator) with?
6. What's at the top of your bucket list?
7. Where is your favourite place on Earth, and why?
8. Bags or shoes? Why?
9. Have you ever met a celebrity, and if yes, who and how?
10. If time, responsibilities, and money weren't an issue, how would you spend your ideal day off?
11. What's your favourite book?


I'm already looking forward to seeing your answers :). I hope you've enjoyed this scheduled post...

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Congrats sweetie! And thank you for nominating me :) your questions are going to be fun to answer, I'll make a post about this later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nita :). You're very welcome. You know I love your blog and your style. Looking forward to reading them all :)

      Delete
  2. Awh thanks Louise :D, you're too sweet! I'll do it next time I get a chance :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome :). Look forward to your answers! :)

      Delete
  3. aww thanks :) i love your blog too twinny and tapirs are my ultimate favourite animal!!! i love when they go into water and use their nose as a snorkel xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel :). I can't believe you love Tapirs, too. Most people don't even know what they are. They're too cute and I love when they whistle. xx

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig