Thursday 10 May 2018

Cath Kidston x Disney Alice in Wonderland Collection Preview


Last week, Cath Kidston revealed that they will be releasing a Disney Alice in Wonderland collection later this month, and ever since I found out, I've barely been able to contain my excitement. Seriously guys, I'm so excited I could burst!



Alice in Wonderland has always been one of my all time favourite Disney films, and I'm also a self-confessed Cath Kidston addict, so this is the collaboration of my dreams. Ever since Cath Kidston began producing Disney collections a few years ago, I've been hoping and wishing for a Wonderland collection, and now it's finally happening and it's even better than I could've imagined.



The Alice in Wonderland collection will be Cath Kidston's sixth Disney collaboration, following on from past collections which include Winnie the Pooh, 101 Dalmatians, Peter Pan, and two Mickey and Minnie Mouse collections. While the previous Disney ranges have all been beautiful, I haven't been overly excited about any of them because they're not Disney films / characters I get overly excited about, or in the case of Winnie the Pooh, they'd already been featured to death on merchandise everywhere, and I'm over it. The Wonderland collection, however, now that's something I can get on board with. I'm already going crazy for it, and it's not even been released yet.


Like the previous ranges, the Wonderland collection is a unique and carefully crafted limited edition collection, and has been inspired by Disney's Alice in Wonderland. Cath Kidston have created the range by combining archive Disney illustrations from the movie with their iconic print designs to take you on an adventure of colour and imagination, and the result is truly wonderful. The beloved characters from the cartoon, including Alice, The White Rabbit, The Cheshire Cat, and even some Bread and Butterflies (!!) fit in perfectly with Cath Kidston's iconic prints, including polka dots and Blue Blooms, and make a statement with bold new designs in classic Cath K styles we all know and love. Some of the designs featured in the collection include Alice painting the roses blue blooms red, Alice sitting in a meadow of daisies, Alice quotes in black and white mixed with colourful Wonderland characters (including Bread and Butterflies, card men of hearts, and flowers from the garden, like the dandelion and daffodils), and favourite Wonderland characters on bold polka dot backgrounds. 

These wonderful designs will feature on a wide range of products, including clothing, bags and purses, accessories, stationery, kitchenware, bed linen, and children's ware, adorning everything from dresses to duvet sets, and notebooks to tea pots.


After seeing the preview photos of the collection on the website, and hunting down more on the web, I am in love with the entire collection, and want it all. Yep, even the clothes I won't fit in to, and the kids range, though I have no children in my life to buy them for. It's just that wonderful. Well, just take a look at all of these preview photos for yourself.


I'm crushing especially hard on the duvet set, salt and pepper shakers, blue Alice daisy tote, the matching wallet, the Alice jug vase, and the White Rabbit mug, but I could happily buy one of everything. I'm already saving my pennies, so hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on at least some of the pieces on my wish list before they sell out, because they will. I have a feeling everything's going to sell out in minutes. The previous Disney ranges sold out almost immediately (although, some items did later come back in to stock), and it's likely Alice will do the same. I suspect it's going to be the most popular Cath Kidston Disney collaboration to date.


The Cath Kidston Alice in Wonderland collection launches online and in stores nationwide on Friday the 25th of May, with a private early launch online and in selected stores on Thursday the 24th of May at 7pm. If you'd like to get access to the early launch, you can sign up here (but only if you promise not to start shopping before I do)! I'm going to be first down that rabbit hole.

I'll be sure to keep you guys informed if I hear any more news about the Alice in Wonderland collection, and I'll definitely blog a haul or write reviews of any products I manage to get my hands on from the range as they make their way in to my hands. Fingers crossed I'll be able to snap up the pieces I want!

If you'd like to see more of the pieces in the collection, I found a great post from Good House Keeping with images of the full range, including their prices here.

Will you be joining me in the queue down the rabbit hole to Wonderland this May? Which pieces have you got your eye on?

You Might Also Like
My Huge Cath Kidston Collection 2015
My Cath Kidston Collection 2013
My Cath Kidston Heart Print Collection
Cath Kidston Little Flower Buds Owl Brooch Review

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I am loving the Alice in wonderland stuff, which one do you have your eye on? Also, let me take this time to tell you how absolutely lovely you are and so adorable as well! I love your blog by the by, so much fun and cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The collection looks simply magnificent!!! I can see why you are smitten! That first handbag you featured and both dresses are right up my street as is the handbag! I might be sorely tempted to get myself up to Cath Kidston Westfield to see if I can snag any bits!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig