Wednesday 25 July 2018

Wednesday Wish List


Here are a few things I've been lusting after this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

I know I featured Cath Kidston's Mini Badgers and Friends collection in a different colour-way last week, but I just had to show you the other style as well. I still prefer the white version, but the blue pattern has really grown on me in the last week, and I've added so many pieces to my wish list. I just can't resist a good animal print! I particularly love the pocket zipped shopper, and the phone case.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Some pretty floral and watermelon print Lyra dresses from Lady Vintage. 


1 // 2

How cute are these fish and chips truck novelty bags from Vendula London?!



I don't often wear trainers these days, but I love these bumble bee embroidered trainers from Cath Kidston. The little embroidered bees are too cute!


1 // 2

I need these beautiful acrylic necklaces from Glitter Punk. Those colours!


1 // 2

I bought one of these smock dresses from Boohoo Plus in a different colour last year, and it's so light and airy in the heat, I'm tempted to buy one or both of these new versions. They're made of a cheesecloth like fabric, so they're actually great for keeping cool in the summer heat, and the sleeves are a great length if you don't feel comfortable baring your upper arms. I totally recommend!



It's too hot for wearing denim right now, but I'd love this dungaree dress from ASOS Curve for when the weather cools down again. It would be perfect for transitioning in to Autumn.



I love this pretty floral tea dress from Yours Clothing. I think I'm going to need this one in my life.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

2 comments

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig