Wednesday 28 February 2018

Wednesday Wish List

Here are a few things I've been coveting this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I adore Little Moose's collection of snow monkey jewellery. In fact, I think they're some of the cutest jewellery designs I've ever seen.


Skinny Dip Dolphin Split Phone Case

This Skinny Dip phone case!


1 // 2

These floral swing dresses from Hell Bunny are so pretty. There's something very Steel Magnolias about them.



I need this watermelon clutch from Skinny Dip in my novelty bag collection.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I love these pretty motif cardigans from Collectif. They'd all be perfect for pairing with my favourite dresses.


1 // 2

I'm also lusting after Collectif's gorgeous tropical print Dolores jumpsuit, and Charming Bird doll dress. Just look at how pretty they are!




1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

I'm obsessed with Lindy Bop's new border print dresses and skirts... although, I think a few of them are last year's designs making a reappearance. If you want to show your love for Paris, London, Venice, Holland, or even the White Cliffs of Dover, Lindy Bop have a dress to help you do just that.



Baccurelli Lola Cruising in Palm Springs Necklace

This necklace from Baccurelli is amazing! Okay, it's hardly tropical outdoors right now, but it would be perfect for accessorising all of those Summer outfits when the weather starts warming up again.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

And last but not least, I love these beautiful acrylic brooches from Alena Kochenkova, especially the bee and the penguin.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Which pieces have caught your eye this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig