Wednesday 8 November 2017

Wednesday Wish List

Here's a few things I've been coveting this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15

Erstwilder have just released their new Christmas collection, and OMG it's soooo perfect! They're all so fantastic I can't even narrow down a favourite. I want every single piece!


1 // 2

These Lulu Hun 'Call Me' telephone novelty bags are pretty damn cool, especially in red.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Silly Old Sea Dog's range of Christmas dresses is amazing, and they even cater to plus sizes up to a size 24! I'd so buy them all if I could afford to, so I could embrace the Christmas spirit and dress to match the decorations every day of the festive season.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

I'm completely smitten with Lindy Bop's new Christmas dresses, especially the deer and Nutcracker print Audreys. The best part is they're really affordable, too... The worst part is I still can't afford to shop, so I can't snap them all up. *Wails internally.*


1 // 2

These Lindy Bop corduroy embroidered dungaree skirts are so beautiful.

1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I grew tired of the owl trend years ago, but I have to say, these Kate Spade novelty owl bags and purses are adorable. I'd happily snap them all up.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

And last but not least, these enamel pins from Punky Pins are ridiculously cute. Naturally, my favourites are the fox and the bunny in the heart.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list this week, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish Lists here.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig