Wednesday 13 September 2017

Wednesday Wish List

This week I've been coveting...



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12

I'm completely smitten with Glitter Punk Jewellery's range of acrylic necklaces, and brooches. I particularly love these twelve beauties- especially the pastel rainbow and silver tiger pieces. Aren't they gorgeous?!


1 // 2

These shell hair brushes from Skinny Dip are amazing!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I'm loving these four beautiful frocks from Lindy Bop, especially the green Witch Doctor designs.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Lady Vintage's new Isabella sweetheart swing dresses are all so pretty. I need the red Romantic Rose print one in my life.


Betsey Johnson Love machine Novelty Bag

This Betsey Johnson robot novelty bag is one of the cutest novelty bags I've ever seen! It would go perfectly with my Accessorize robot novelty bag!


1 // 2

I'm loving the Mainline Trixie atomic star print doll dress, and navy Willa speckled polka dot wrap dress from Collectif. You just can't go wrong with a black or navy dress with a ditsy print, and sleeves!


Collectif Kitty Shoulder Bag

This black cat novelty shoulder bag from Collectif is the perfect novelty bag for Autumn and Halloween. 


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

Topsy Curvy's range of Halloween plus size clothing is really fun. I want all the swing tunics, and the longline skeleton choker tee (#7). Of course, I would have to customise it to show a piece of vertebrae fused down to the sacrum like mine is!


1 // 2

And finally, I'm lusting after these two sets of Spectrum make up brushes. I particularly want the ten piece turquoise and lilac Glam Clam set. My little sister has a set and they're to die for.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion and beauty pieces on my wish list, check out my wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig