Sunday 9 July 2017

Sunday Favourites #283

It's that time of the week again...

This skeleton Jackie pin from Lost Lust Supply is so cute.

Sweet DIY painted ice cream sprinkles shoes from Dream Green DIY.

I love this piece of art by Monica Ramos entitled 'Summer of Love'.


These plus size art prints from Charlotte Thomson Art are so lovely! 

These adorable DIY cactus soaps from Mein Feenstaub. The post is in German, but if you hit the translate button, the instructions translate really well.

Aww Sam's DIY melted ice cream cupcakes are so damn cute.

I love these DIY galaxy colour-blocked marble coasters from A Kailo Chic Life.

This birthday cake bread from Well Floured looks so delicious.

I really like this DIY pink plant clock by A Beautiful Mess; it's so eye-catching.

Lovely Indeed have created a DIY Battleships Game with foam sweets, and it's adorable!

MacGyver the Argentine red tegu lizard has got to be the cutest reptile on the Internet.



A police officer's adorable six-month-old pot bellied pig called Hercules dressed in a police outfit!




These embroidered bralettes from Birds and Beestings are so beautiful. They'd never fit me, of course, but I can't help admiring the gorgeous detailing.



This awesome art installation by Book A Street Artist is made from 3KM of tape!!


Make up artist Sabrina Kubetin's skills are incredible!


Lovely Links






♥ A Home Depot employee saved a child from being kidnapped, and instead of a promotion, he got fired! Are you fucking kidding me? This guy should have been given a raise!


♥ This man started signing emails as his female co-worker, and got to experience modern day sexism. Also read more on the story from his female co-worker, entitled Working While Female. I'm sure a lot of us can relate to this.





♥ Puppy abandoned at the airport with a heartbreaking note from his owner that is too sad for words. I hope the story ended well for the owner as well as the puppy.



If you'd like to see more content like this, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here.

Thanks for reading!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. As always, you have selected a great set of items! I quite fancy having a go at the DIY shoes.x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig