Wednesday 21 June 2017

Birthday Wish List

In eleven days I'll be turning another year older (don't remind me...), so I thought it was about time I put together my annual birthday wish list in place of my usual Wednesday Wish List post.

This is a list of the things I would loooove to receive or treat myself to for my birthday- y'know, if I was rich and could afford to spoil myself rotten, which sadly, I am not. I won't be showing it to my family and friends, and demanding they buy me things from the list, but I might point them in this direction should they ask for ideas, or buy things from it should I be given any money for my birthday. It's essentially my 'most wanted' list and along with the usual fashion and beauty favourites, it features a few homeware and entertainment things, too. Here it is:


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14
15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19 // 20 // 21 // 22 // 23 // 24 // 25 // 26

1. I'm in love with this cheerful yellow Audrey skyline dress from Lindy Bop, and the skyline is even of NYC, one of my favourite places!
2. The Tarte Magic Wands unicorn make up brushes are to die for. I mean, they're colourful and unicorn horns; what's not to love?! (Currently sold out online at Sephora and QVC, but will hopefully come back in to stock soon).
3. I love the look of the Urban Decay After Dark eyeshadow palette. So many pretty shades.
4. I convinced my Mum to get me this gorgeous Cath Kidston sewing box house for my birthday because I've wanted it for months for my sewing things, and it's finally on sale. It's a beauty.
5. The Lindy Bop Audrey light blue waterpark dress is the loveliest Summer dress.
6. I really want one of these Sunjellies retro basket bags for my Summer outfits, but still can't decide which colour I like best.
7. The Lady Vintage banana print Phoebe dress has the cutest tropical print ever. I need a dress with a banana print in my collection.
8. I adore this axolotl brooch from Sugar & Vice; because... do I really need to explain why? It's an axolotl brooch!
9. My little sister recently gave me her old iPhone, so I want this Skinnydip turtle phone case to dress it in.
10. I need this Skinnydip flamingo pool float cross body bag in my life so badly.
11. This pink hedgehog brooch from Whistleburg is all kinds of adorable.
12. Scarlett & Jo's Lollidot heart print dress is a stunner in raspberry.
13. I also love the Lollidot dress in purple.
14. The Spectrum Mermaid Dreams The Glam Clam make up brushes set is a thing of dreams. Mermaid dreams.
15. La Vidriola's wildlife statement necklace is incredible. Now that is what I call a statement necklace!
16. I'm still dying to get my hands on the Too Faced Sweet Peach eyeshadow palette. Who isn't? 
17. I'd love to add this peach cross body bag from Skinny Dip to my novelty bag collection.
18. How cute is this running fox brooch from Layla Amber. It reminds me of The Animals of Farthing Wood.
19. The Vendula London sewing shop bag a so beautiful. I love all of the little details.
20. I love the look of the Barry M Sunset Nail polish set. So many pretty colours.
21. Sunflowers are some of my favourite flowers, and this purple sunflower print Audrey dress from Lindy Bop is bloomin' beautiful.
22. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of Beauty and the Beast on DVD; it was so good!
23. I really want to see La La Land.
24. I'm enjoying the TV series, so I really want to read the book of The Handmaid's Tale, too.
26. I want to add the Real Techniques Core Collection of make up brushes to my collection. I recently bought a set of the eyeshadow brushes and they're amazing.

For more of the fashion, beauty, and homeware pieces on my wish list, check out my wish list boards on Pinterest.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig