Sunday 14 May 2017

Sunday Favourites #275

Apparently it's time for another one of those Sunday Favourites post things...


Let's start with this awesome rainbow bundt cake from Studio DIY. Now I've suddenly got 'I wish we could all bake a cake out of rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy' stuck in my head. Haha!

I also love Studio DIY's new DIY for birthday cake soap. It would be great to add to birthday beauty hampers for a friends and loved ones.




I'm totally in love with that rainbow skirt, worn by Leslie of Splendid Rags. It's so cheerful!


These DIY felt cactus sunglasses cases from A Kailo Chic Life are so darn cute.



I love these DIY removable tassel pom-pom shoe charms from Sarah Hearts.


I don't know where I'd put them, but I want some of these funky Sunnylife watermelon fairy lights.


How lovely is this tulip necklace from I Am Acrylic?! It looks like the perfect Spring necklace.


I adore these fun DIY clay cactus candle holders from A Beautiful Mess.



This Frida Kahlo doll from Planet Sant is so beautiful.


This Rosie The Riveter buttercream rose cake from Coco Cake Land has got to be one of the prettiest cakes I've ever seen.


I love these tropical palm leaf envelope liners from Bespoke Bride.


I need me a Sasha Unisex iron-on lion patch.






These hand-stitched embroideries from True Fort are all absolutely stunning. I think the cacti designs are my favourites, but every single piece on the website is amazing.

Lovely Links



♥ Family makes a sign to explain why their dog is on the roof, and it becomes an Internet sensation. This would be Rosie, if we didn't live in a two-storey house. She loves to climb and be up high. The other week, she managed to jump on top of the fish tank in desperation to see my Dad through the window, because he dared to go outside without her! Thankfully, it's really sturdy, and she wasn't alone in the room.









For daily favourites, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here.

Thanks for reading! Have a great day.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Those embroideries are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice ladies sling bags which are very much done in a crafty manner ... nice for teenage girls a cost saving

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh! That rainbow skirt is AMAZING and as you know, I love and want everything that Sasha Unisex does/designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Very nice information‼ It's really great because we need such type of information for our daily life … Here I am also provide the relevant information such as Women Ethnic Kurti.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig