Wednesday 5 April 2017

Wednesday Wish List

Since it's been a couple of weeks since my last Wednesday Wish List- we had no Internet connection this time last week thanks to my Dad accidentally cutting the cables while gardening- I've packed this week's wish list full of gorgeous pieces to make up for it. And boy do I have some beauties to share with you today!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I adore the new Irregular Choice Rainbunny and Hoppity bunny heels; the little rabbits are so cute, and the colour and detail on each shoe is amazing! I'd gladly take a pair of these over an Easter egg any day- hint hint, Mr Easter Bunny.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

These novelty bags from Collectif are all so funky. I particularly need the flamingo one in my life.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

These dresses from Collectif are all to die for.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I'm smitten with all of these applique and embroidery cardigans, and the awesome flamingo swing skirt from Collectif. I do love a good motif.





1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16

As usual, I have a Lindy Bop wish list so long it could stretch all the way to Mars and back, so choosing which to share was a task and a half. I couldn't narrow them down further, so you get sixteen this week. Aren't they all gorgeous?! 


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Lady Vintage's latest Eloise dresses are so beautiful. I can't decide if I like the 'banana' or 'bird city' print best, although, saying that, the macaw 'unique parrots' pattern is pretty damn awesome, too.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

One of my favourite blogging duos, Katie and Amanda of Junebugs and Georgia Peaches, have teamed up with Erstwilder, and the result is this amazing collection of Country-themed novelty brooches. I want them all!


1 // 2

How about these cactus and pineapple novelty bags from ASOS? I definitely need the cactus in my collection.



Speaking of cacti, I love this pair of wide fit cactus patch trainers from ASOS. They'd be perfect for casual Summer wear.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

ASOS Curve always have the best pyjamas. One of each, please!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

And last but by no means least, I've got my eye on these pretty embroidered tops and dresses, and bold split front maxi dress from Boohoo Plus. Can I have all the embroidered things, please?

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list each week, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I adore the IC shoes!!! Wish they weren't so expensive and they were available in my size!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig