Sunday 16 April 2017

Sunday Favourites Easter Special #271

Happy Easter, everyone! 

I hope you're having a great day so far, and have lots of lovely Easter things planned. I'm about to make up some Easter chocolate goodie bags for my family, watch a few Easter movies, and this afternoon we're having a big turkey roast Easter meal which will probably send me in to a food coma for the rest of the afternoon.

As it's Easter, this week's Sunday Favourites is another Easter special, and it's packed full of Easter inspiration to give you a few last minute ideas, and help you get in to the Easter spirit. I hope you like it.


If you're looking for some last-minute Easter decorations to make, these cute DIY Easter balloons from Studio DIY sound so quick and easy to throw together.


These Easter Bunny Sno Balls are adorable.



These DIY burger Easter eggs, also from Studio DIY, are so quirky and creative.


For all you Pocky fans out there, how about these Pocky Easter nest treats from Sarah Hearts? 


This giant Peeps marshmallow from Aww Sam is adorable.



I love these DIY gold geometric Easter eggs from Lovely Indeed.

This last minute Easter table from Oh Happy Day is really lovely.


Oh Happy Day's balloon Easter egg centre piece is a genius idea! I might have to make some balloon Easter eggs next year.




I'm loving this colourful honeycomb Easter egg garland DIY, also from Oh Happy Day. I don't know what it is about honeycomb decorations but I'm a little obsessed with them.

This Easter unicorn no bake rainbow cheesecake from Thou Shalt Not Covet looks amazing!


Oriental Trading's Easter candy white chocolate bark looks delicious.

This Easter egg balloon backdrop is so fun and eye-catching.

These groovy DIY typography sand art Easter eggs from Aww Sam.

I love these DIY ombre Easter eggs from The Crafted Life.


I want to make some of these colourful brushstroke painted eggs from Tell Love and Party.


I love the look of these DIY cactus desert eggs from Baba Souk.


How about these awesome cactus Easter eggs from Delia Creates?!


I adore Sara's colourful Easter ensemble, and the use of those giant metallic bunnies in her photos.


These surprise inside mini Easter bundt cakes from Freutcake look amazing.

These confetti filled Easter eggs from Babiekins are really cute. Who cares if they're really aimed at kids??


I want to make these colourful springtime cupcakes in a jar from Two Sisters Crafting; they look adorable as well as delicious.


How cute are these chick doughnuts from The Simple Sweet Life?!


This is a great tutorial for turning Easter baskets in to storage baskets from Design Improvised.


These Peeps inspired chick marshmallow Easter nail decals from Sokay Designs are really fun.

These botanical Easter eggs from The House That Lars Built are so beautiful.



And last but not least, why not have a go at some origami bunny baskets, like these ones from Studio DIY?

For more Easter inspiration, check out my Easter board on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites Easter specials here.

Happy Easter, everyone! I hope you have an awesome day, and stuff your faces with lots of delicious Easter chocolate!

Thanks for reading.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love the Botanical eggs! I find that lots of these things look so amazing but I honestly don't think I could eat all the rainbowy items!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post - so bright and fun, I really wish that Easter was the start of spring here instead of autumn! I thought I was all full of chocolate and treats, but looking at this post, I probably could fit in a few more thing ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig