Sunday 15 January 2017

Sunday Favourites #220

Who's up for some Sunday Favourites?








These cross stitch kits and patterns from Red Beard Design all look amazing. I've fallen in love with just about every design in their Etsy shop, particularly their Christmas kits (seriously, go check them out!), and will definitely be picking up a few as soon as my bank balance has recovered from Christmas.



This layered soap DIY looks like so much fun.


How cute are these DIY conversation heart leggings?!




This idea for ombre birthday cake care packages is adorable. I want to do this next time I send my bestie birthday presents.


This new cross stitch sampler from Riverdrift House is so lovely. I'm pretty sure I'll be buying it for myself in the not too distant future.




I haven't bought myself a calendar for 2017 yet, but this free printable wall calendar is pretty darn cool.




Aren't these the prettiest cheesecakes you've ever seen?


These unicorn macarons look delicious.



I love these embroidered killer whale and blue whale patches from Darwin Designs.


And their seahorse pin is adorable, too.



I love love love this Alice In Wonderland tattoo. L-O-V-E love.


Baby bats swaddled in duster-blankets might just be the cutest thing ever!

Lovely Links











For daily favourites, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr.

Thanks for reading!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig