Wednesday 9 November 2016

Wednesday Wish List

On my wish list this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

Erstwilder's Christmas collection is adorable. I think the 'Now, Prancer' reindeer brooch is my favourite.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16

It's been yet another week with dozens of incredible new dresses and skirts from Lindy Bop. I'm blown away by how amazing they all are, and how wonderful the new prints are. This week there are masquerade masks, unicorns in space, penguins, snow scenes, horses, ballerinas, carousels and fireworks, flamingos, Tibetan scenery complete with yaks, and even city prints of New York, London, and Moscow. Clothes really don't get more perfect than these.

1 // 2

I love these polka dot flock swing skirts from Collectif. And yes, they have pockets!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

ASOS Curve have some really cute Christmas jumpers, tops, and PJs right now. The sequin-sleeved Christmas tree tee is my fave, with the Mr and Mrs gingerbread PJs a close second.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

I'm loving Boohoo Plus' new Christmas dresses and jumpers. I'll be needing at least one or two of them in my wardrobe this December.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

Punky Pins have the cutest collection of Christmas pins. Can I have one of each, please?


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

I'm head over heels in love with all of these gorgeous Christmas dresses from Silly Old Sea Dog. What I wouldn't give to have them all in my wardrobe,.. 



Urban Decay Full Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette

Technically, this one isn't on my wish list anymore as I was naughty and treated myself to it yesterday, but I just had to add the Urban Decay Full Spectrum palette to this week's post in case any of my fellow colour-junkies aren't aware of it yet. My eyes almost popped out of their sockets when I saw preview photos of it months ago, with all of those amazing colourful eyeshadows in all the colours of the rainbow, and I've been waiting impatiently for its release ever since. It looks like the most perfect eyeshadow palette in the history of the world! It's just landed online, so, of course, I had to swoop before it sold out, as I'm sure it will in no time if last year's Spectrum palette is anything to go by. If you have your heart set on owning it, snap one up before it sells out! (FYI, you can get 10% off at Debenhams at the moment, and there's also a free delivery code knocking about online)!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

And, finally, I've also got my eye on several of the Soap and Glory Christmas make up sets. I adore their make up, and these sets look awesome. They're also on 3 for 2, which is never a bad thing.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion and beauty pieces on my wish list this week, check out my style and beauty wish list boards on Pinterest.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ohh, so many lovely picks, as ever! I've ordered so much from Lindy Bop lately - must sit on my hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am making myself a Christmas dress finally! Would love a punky pin to go on it. Lindy Bop make the cutest things

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig