Wednesday 23 November 2016

Wednesday Wish List

This week I've been coveting...






1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16

For the 8275th week in a row, Lindy Bop have stolen my heart with dozens of gorgeous new releases. I tried to narrow down my favourites, which proved extremely difficult as they're all amazing, and in the end I couldn't narrow them down to less than these sixteen. Can you blame me? It's probably a good thing money is tight at the moment, or I'd probably end up buying one of each!



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

Collectif also have a beautiful selection of clothes this week, and these beauties are just a small selection of my favourites. The vintage Faye brocade velvet rose swing dresses would be perfect for wearing over the festive season.


1 // 2

And these gorgeous velvet dresses from New Look Curve were made for Christmas parties and gatherings.


1 // 2

I love this bug print cross-body bag, and flamingo print purse from Skinny Dip.


1 // 2

I adore this Ludo pin, and Labyrinth necklace from Sugar and Vice. I'm gonna need that pin in my life!

1 // 2

These pyjama sets from Dorothy Perkins look so cosy. The Gremlin set is adorable.


1 // 2

I love these Home Alone Christmas jumpers from Boohoo Plus. I have the design on the right in green from a couple of Christmases ago, and it's awesome!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

These pouches, cosmetic bags, and water bottle bag from Tatty Devine are so fun and eye-catching.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

I love the look of all of these pyjamas from ASOS Curve. 4 and 5 are technically joggers, but I'd just wear them for lounging around the house.


1 // 2

These ASOS velvet cross body bags with pearl chains are lovely, and would be perfect for accessorising your Christmas party outfits if you want to keep your hands free for drinking and hitting the dance floor.


Lady Vintage Japanese Floral Wine Ruby Shawl Dress

And last but not least, I'm rather smitten with this stunning burgundy shawl dress from Lady Vintage. It needs to come live with me!

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. WOW!!! What a beautiful winter dresses collection. The white dresses are looking beautiful. Awesome and wonderful collection.Specially the print dress are really standard and good looking. I love to wear the print dress. Everyone should prefer your wish list. You have a wonderful collection of fall season.


    Available Winter Dresses

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig